cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dune Sport owners? Having issues getting information

braindead0
Explorer
Explorer
We're considering a Dune Sport 16CF and so far multiple attempts to contact them and ask questions via email have gone unanswered. I tried from several email addresses (just in case I'm getting snagged in their spam filters).. been trying off and on for months without any answers.

Makes me very concerned about customer support, and the purchase process in general. I'd call but I have a lot of questions and I'd rather not spend an hour talking to a salesperson to get answers (likely many they wouldn't know anyway).

I reviewed some posts on FB and the only answers they seem to ever give is 'call us', which seems more like used car sales lead generation that customer service.

Anyone here have one? Customer service experience?
2015 RAM 1500 4x4 5.7, 3.93
2013 Econ 16RB TT
3 REPLIES 3

Dayle1
Explorer
Explorer
Try calling them instead, that worked for me and then they sent me plenty of info by email. In the end I decided to buy off a dealer's lot and save money, time and hassle.
Larry Day
Texas Baptist Men-Retiree Builders since '01
'13 Silverado 3500HD LT 2wd CCSB SRW, custom RKI bed
'19 Starcraft Telluride 292RLS
Rig Photos

braindead0
Explorer
Explorer
I also read some comments on another forum about general support and quality. One thing someone pointed out was that at least on the smaller ones the water heater is positioned so that if you leave the door open and run the water heater you risk burning/melting the door. I looked at their pictures and sure enough, it's still there..

I've given up on finding a toy hauler, I want a short one with larger fridge/oven and they're just hard to find without going hybrid..

Plus I can carry my motorcycle in the back of our truck without overloading.. so for now we'll do that.
2015 RAM 1500 4x4 5.7, 3.93
2013 Econ 16RB TT

irishtom29
Explorer
Explorer
Several years ago I considered these guys and they were kind of cagey answering questions, especially about payload and front to rear balance. I bought a KZ toyhauler, which while butt ugly was a solid, reliable and conservatively designed trailer.