cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found a Weber Q carry/storage bag

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
A couple a years ago I ditched my Coleman Roadtrip for a small Weber Q 1200 series.
The grill has been great. But I missed the nice storage bag that I used to keep the road-trip in.
I improvised and used a duffel bag but I never found anything that truly fit the Weber....Until now.

Found this bag on Amazon. I purchased a used one for $25.00.
I'm happy to report it fits the Weber Q very well. I Can't speak for durability or longevity, but it is a grill carry bag, just not made specifically for a Weber Q. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the quality. For anyone looking for a decent way to store their Weber Q 1200 I'm giving this bag the thumbs up.
Weber Q 1200 Storage bag
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide
2 REPLIES 2

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
camp-n-family wrote:
What?? You can't put a Weber in a Napolean bag! That's a sin. Just kidding. Glad it works. Weber makes a carry bag for the Q series that is really nice, I have one. Made to fit with big carry handles similar to a hockey bag. Not the cheapest but very strong and durable. I've had mine for over 10 years.

Weber bag

Thanks for the link I swear I have looked for a Weber bag for at least a year. Maybe I never looked at the Weber site :S !
I'm happy with my other brand bag but now I feel like a moron for never discovering the Weber bag!:?
Anyway now I know there is an official Weber bag thanks for the link.:)
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
What?? You can't put a Weber in a Napolean bag! That's a sin. Just kidding. Glad it works. Weber makes a carry bag for the Q series that is really nice, I have one. Made to fit with big carry handles similar to a hockey bag. Not the cheapest but very strong and durable. I've had mine for over 10 years.

Weber bag
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley