cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Skoolie Section? Is There One on RV.Net?

Surviver76
Explorer
Explorer
I'll admit that I only skimmed the headings but if there is a "Skoolie" section, can somebody point me to it...
I did find This Site
which looks good if anyone is interested...
7 REPLIES 7

Surviver76
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Frank and all for the great responses...

frankdamp
Explorer
Explorer
The header at the top of the page for this section has a link to "Conversion Buses". Many of the vehicles in the section are conversions of Greyhound and other inter-city vehicles, but there are some school bus conversions listed. It's not an RV type I'm interested in, so I don't visit that sub-section very often.
Frank Damp, DW - Eileen, pet - female Labrador (10 yrs old), location Anacortes, WA, retired RVers (since Dec 2014)

Surviver76
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Matt, will do...

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
Surviver,

There is another forum IRV2 and they have a "Bus Conversion" section. It does look more like 4106 and MCI, but there might be help there.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

Surviver76
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys..

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
You might try http://www.skoolie.net/forums/. Or search YouTube for some leads.
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Probably the closest in these forums would be under the Technical Resources area: Do it yourself modification and towing. At the top right of the page, click on the drop down box that says, "Jump to Fourm" Select the Technical Resources and then the Do it yourself... selection in that drop-down list, then select "Go".