cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Newbie here

Kober
Explorer
Explorer
Well, sorta. Just sold my Lance 915 truck camper and bought a used Fuzion 362 Toy hauler so's I can haul our motorcycles when we go.
Looking forward to learning all about hauling these monster trailers around ...
2014 Coachmen Freelander 29qb, towing a trailer with my toys:
2020 Honda Talon SXS, or
2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe
2008 Road Star 1100
PATRIOT GUARD RIDER, AMERICAN LEGION RIDER
Retired 25 years US ARMY, retired 24 years business owner
9 REPLIES 9

Bedlam
My plan is to continue camping for a long time. It wasn't until I bought a truck camper that I joined the forums even though I have been reading RV magazines for years and became a GS while owning my toy hauler. I've done the tents and car camping before going to pop tent trailers, fiberglass eggs, toy haulers and truck campers. Maybe one day I might even have a motor home...

Getting the GS Lifetime membership will pay off for anyone planning 15 years or more camping. I do like to question the status quo which I hope invokes questions by others. Just because things have been done a certain way for long time doesn't mean they are always the best course to take.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

dedmiston
Bedlam wrote:
Y-Guy wrote:
Welcome over here! Hope the TC guys don't give you to much of a bad time.

You guys donโ€™t give this former TH owner grief for going over to TCโ€™s yet still hanging out here - My toys just out grew the garage. If you can get outside, thatโ€™s all that matters.

I pulled up your account. You have a prepaid lifetime membership, so we are required to treat you with respect.

(Psst. Want to know a dirty little secret? Y-Guy doesn't have a toy hauler anymore either. We let him pretend he's still one of us though. :B )

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Y-Guy
Bedlam wrote:
You guys donโ€™t give this former TH owner grief for going over to TCโ€™s yet

We're still in denial ๐Ÿ˜‰

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Bedlam
Y-Guy wrote:

You guys donโ€™t give this former TH owner grief for going over to TCโ€™s yet still hanging out here - My toys just out grew the garage. If you can get outside, thatโ€™s all that matters.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Kober
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
Welcome aboard.

It looks like you have plenty of truck already. Good for you. I used to have a 2004.5 2500. We loved that truck.

Do you have pictures of the new trailer?

Thanks. Gonna wash it in the next few days and I'll take some.
2014 Coachmen Freelander 29qb, towing a trailer with my toys:
2020 Honda Talon SXS, or
2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe
2008 Road Star 1100
PATRIOT GUARD RIDER, AMERICAN LEGION RIDER
Retired 25 years US ARMY, retired 24 years business owner

HD_ToyHauling
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on trailer. We are looking for one for same thing. My wife has a Harley Triglide and I have a Streetglide. Want to do winter riding in Arizona
and wherever the whim takes us. Have hauled them down for a few weeks winter riding about 3 times from Canada with our Haulmark Low Hauler but want something we can take to a good riding spot and use as our base .Another year and we are gonna take early retirement. ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe see you on the road!

Y-Guy

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome and congrats on the new trailer. Always exciting to get a new rig. I think it is anyhow. Been 15 years with my current so kinda forgot. LOL
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

dedmiston
Welcome aboard.

It looks like you have plenty of truck already. Good for you. I used to have a 2004.5 2500. We loved that truck.

Do you have pictures of the new trailer?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230