cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jackrabbits MC

jackxclan
Explorer
Explorer
shout out to the off road family and jackrabbits especially your member with the white ford truck with the ladder rack and the giant jack rabbits mc sticker for everyone to see. yeah the guy that rode down the dirt road at four corners and shoved his way in the front of the line. Screw all the other off roaders waiting in line cause obviously he's more important.

graphite 2018 2500 long bed duramax
blue 06 Ragen fa 3405 800 watt 4 channel JL audio, 800 watt 1 channel orion mono block,6x9 mbQuart, 6.5 infinity and 10 inch kicker sub
red rzr 900

HOOLIGAN # 385
24 REPLIES 24

mrflakey
Explorer
Explorer
is there any bikers that tour around the state of az as a group rides in jan thur march

jackxclan
Explorer
Explorer
nayther wrote:
fj12ryder wrote:
"There will always be people that will judge a group based solely on the actions of one member."

Exactly so, that's why one should always act as one would expect a representative of said group to act.

FYI I took this to our AMA D37 board and posted it for this very reason.

"If you're proud enough to wear your colors, wear them with respect"

thanks he just needs somebody he knows to know when he acts like a jackass. he wasnt the only one by a long shot just the one with the 8 foot off road banner for the whole back up to see.

graphite 2018 2500 long bed duramax
blue 06 Ragen fa 3405 800 watt 4 channel JL audio, 800 watt 1 channel orion mono block,6x9 mbQuart, 6.5 infinity and 10 inch kicker sub
red rzr 900

HOOLIGAN # 385

seagrace
Explorer
Explorer
I get this attitude all the time. I enjoy off-roading with a SxS.

So, naturally, I speed, pop wheelies, ride where I'm not supposed to and generally make an arse of myself.

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
armyeng wrote:
There will always be people that will judge a group based solely on the actions of one member.
Only other thing I have a question on is
Where would I find one of these so called "Motorcycle Gangs" not sure what those are

BACK IN THE DAY~

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1914201,00.html
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
"There will always be people that will judge a group based solely on the actions of one member."

Exactly so, that's why one should always act as one would expect a representative of said group to act.

FYI I took this to our AMA D37 board and posted it for this very reason.

"If you're proud enough to wear your colors, wear them with respect"
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

armyeng
Explorer
Explorer
There will always be people that will judge a group based solely on the actions of one member.
Only other thing I have a question on is
Where would I find one of these so called "Motorcycle Gangs" not sure what those are

Bedlam
I have that problem associating with the VW Bus crowd. I'm not a pot smoking hippie that followed Grateful Dead tours.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting how we think of others, back in the day before Harleys were popular I used to ride one I really didn't fit into any category I rode with flip flops and shorts. No gang but that was one of many bikes I've have owned over the years.

2nd that "motorsickle riders".
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dirtclods wrote:
(not a "biker") ~ "Tarred with the same brush"?
Merely stating that to emphasize my point. I don't dress like I belong to a "motorcycle gang", do not ride a Harley, and ride accordingly. However I was/am still regarded as one of them "motorsickle riders".

Thank you for making my point for me.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
(not a "biker") ~ "Tarred with the same brush"?
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
Look up the meaning of the phrase "Tarred with the same brush". People judge a group based on the behavior of individuals of that group. You don't have to agree with it, or like it, but it's true. Having been a motorcyclist, not a "biker", for over 50 years I'm very familiar with a group being judged by the actions of a few. Or even one AFATG.

Oh so true
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look up the meaning of the phrase "Tarred with the same brush". People judge a group based on the behavior of individuals of that group. You don't have to agree with it, or like it, but it's true. Having been a motorcyclist, not a "biker", for over 50 years I'm very familiar with a group being judged by the actions of a few. Or even one AFATG.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
But if that one person proudly displays his club membership on his truck it will adversely affect the opinions of people that only see that one person. So in reality that one person does represent their club. It might not be fair to do so, but it is what happens.

That's like saying all whales are FAT. It's just an opinion!
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus