cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Are You Getting for Your RV for Christmas?

Tizi
Explorer
Explorer
I am contemplating a Firestick for my RV TV since it is not a smart TV, this will make it "smart." Wondering what others are buying for their units.
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 QC 4x4 - HEMI
2007 Northern Lite 10.2 RR
Tizi's Transformer by Whazoo
35 REPLIES 35

jeff6146
Explorer
Explorer
C.B. wrote:
New residential fridge is in!

C.B.

what brand rv frig did you happen to have, i have a donetic single. think i can find one for that small of an rv frig? did you have to do anything extra like new inverter specific for that or anything?

jeff6146
Explorer
Explorer
so i plan on getting a new 21ft awning, yup you guessed it. left it out and went to school. the wife wants me to have a digital electronic leveler, i guess iโ€™ll have to get one of those. i want to test my abilities and give mine something homemade. like ummm i donโ€™t know, maybe a pullout storage so i can pack once and not have to keep unpacking and repacking. i found a 100 gal propane tank at an auction, that was a real score. never hurts to have extra. oh yea, and i plan on getting a 360 camera system for myself. just makes my life easier. found the whole set for $700. not bad considering the ones iโ€™ve seen being $400-$500 for just a camera and big noticeable monitor on the dash. if yโ€™all are interested in the camera system i chose hit me up. iโ€™ve done my research.

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
New seat covers for her TV
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I bought it a $6000 dollar metal cover in the summer and told it that's your Xmas present.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
New residential fridge is in!

C.B.
CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B

Rick_Jay
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, last year we got it a 3 week vacation in the Orlando, FL area after New Year's and she was kind enough to take us all with her. ๐Ÿ™‚

This year won't be as exciting. Probably just do some long overdue miscellaneous maintenance, maybe update some lighting...oh and install another 20A outlet circuit for electric heaters for our cold weather camping expeditions.

~Rick
2005 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3625 DS on a Workhorse W-22
Rick, Gail, 1 girl (27-Angel since 2008), 1 girl (22), 2 boys (23 & 20).
2001 Honda Odyssey, Demco Aluminator tow bar & tow plate, SMI Silent Partner brake controller.

LScamper
Explorer
Explorer
backup and side view cameras.
Lou

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
New tires for BART (Big A#@ Rough Riding Truck) because of tread separation This has to count as the Fiver "Ain't" going nowhere without him.
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually

bcbouy
Explorer
Explorer
mine is getting a new awning.you can probably guess why.
2012 ram 2500 hemi crew cab sb 4x4 2015 northstar 850 sc 14.5 g3 guide custom fly fishing boat

was_butnotnow
Explorer
Explorer
Have a new Samsung FR18 residential fridge ready to go through the window of my NuWa Discover America Got all the solar and big inverter to support it all.
Now in a 05 Monaco Cayman DP 36 PDQ
Traveled many years in NuWa Hitchhiker 5th wheels.
Travel Journals and Adventures of people living this lifestyle

Hitchitch.com

Personal blog with our own travels. www.fulltime.hitchitch.com

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I got mine a new hydraulic jack to repalce one I accidently tore off 4 years ago.. Actually I got it last spring but that was the wrong jack so I got the right jack (Straight swap) On All Saints Day.. Got it bolted up last Monday.. Fun job. Instructions call for dropping gas tank. Decided to avoid that step so invented special tool stock the bolt in from the tank side instead of the jack side, and made it work.

Fun Monday

ANd before that I replaced a slide topper I accidently removed by accient. Job went well, took longer than planned but turned out better than expected. Only had to design one part :).
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
Residential refrigerator
CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just put aftermarket tow mirrors on the pickup that TOWS the RV. Does that count?
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

mikestock
Explorer
Explorer
Traveler SK SW3 automatic dish. Just finished installing.

Bring on the Winegard rants. Mine works perfectly, so far.