Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Club: Good Sam Trip Planner
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Good Sam Trip Planner

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Bajamarjess

Escondido, CA

View Profile

Posted: 12/02/17 04:42pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Recently My Rand McNally GPS broke and it was replaced via camping world maintenance contract. I found that my model was discontinued so a new RVND 7 was given to me. I found that the trips created on the Good Sam Trip planner CANNOT be downloaded to this model. I returned to the branch and found that NONE of the new GPS models being sold at Campingworld CANNOT download from the Good Sam Trip planner yet Good Sam continues to advertise that it does.

On the side, I have tried the Rand McNally trip planner and it does not have any of the icons for RV park or Flying J stations. I tried their support line and they said use the search feature which only works if you have a name or address of a park.

The Good Sam trip planner has been very useful to me as the GPS from Rand Mc Nally. Why change this?

vincymol

Victoria

View Profile

Posted: 12/06/17 04:01am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks for the knowledge. actually, I am an assignment help Australia provider but sometimes I would love to do some gardening.

* This post was edited 12/06/17 05:56am by an administrator/moderator *

slider45

GA

View Profile

Posted: 12/18/17 12:02am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I thought the Rand Mcnally trip planner would be a better application.

jdb7566

minnesota

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/23/17 07:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bajamarjess wrote:

Recently My Rand McNally GPS broke and it was replaced via camping world maintenance contract. I found that my model was discontinued so a new RVND 7 was given to me. I found that the trips created on the Good Sam Trip planner CANNOT be downloaded to this model. I returned to the branch and found that NONE of the new GPS models being sold at Campingworld CANNOT download from the Good Sam Trip planner yet Good Sam continues to advertise that it does.

On the side, I have tried the Rand McNally trip planner and it does not have any of the icons for RV park or Flying J stations. I tried their support line and they said use the search feature which only works if you have a name or address of a park.

The Good Sam trip planner has been very useful to me as the GPS from Rand Mc Nally. Why change this?

If you're expecting help from GS, move on because they're good at dropping the ball. I have ongoing issues with the trip planner, but no one seems to care. I'm now using the Rand-McNally trip planner. It is not as "convenient" as the GS trip planner, but at least it works.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 12/23/17 09:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bajamarjess,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam. I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the Rand McNally GPS. I will be sending you a private message.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 12/23/17 09:14am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jdb7566,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam. Please send a private message, with the issues you are having with the Trip Planner, for assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

jdb7566

minnesota

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/23/17 11:15am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

jdb7566,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam. Please send a private message, with the issues you are having with the Trip Planner, for assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

I already have a posting on this issue.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 12/23/17 11:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jdb7566,

I have reviewed the thread; please send a private message with your contact information so I can have our IT team look into this for you.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

chindog

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/25/17 10:49am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm also having problems with the Good Sam Trip Planner. I am unable to add stops to itineraries. When I click on a campground, the "Add To Trip" button does not work. I have signed out and back in to my account multiple times. The same problem exists on multiple browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Firefox Quantum, and Google Chrome. The operating system is Windows 10, version 1709.

Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G
2012 Honda CRV toad

Bajamarjess

Escondido, CA

View Profile

Posted: 05/10/18 12:49pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just realized that my RVND 7 can now interface with the Good Sam Trip Maker, Thank you so much for fixing this issue. I believe that you have helped Good Sam, Rand McNally and Camping World and of Couse all your members, Thank you again.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Good Sam Trip Planner
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS