cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Know anyone who may be interested in being our Camp Host

ICCOC
Explorer
Explorer
Our quiet, small, city-owned 32-site RV Park is located within walking distance of downtown Iron River, MI and serves primarily adult/senior RVers. We're seeking a seasonal camp host from May 21-October 3 with duties including: camper check-in from 5 pm - 8 pm weekdays and all weekend; indoor 4-shower/restroom cleaning; light lawn/weed care/maintenance; 24/7 availability, firewood sales. They/YOU! get a free full-hookup campsite, cable, and free Wi-Fi, provided plus salary.

Formerly known as the Iron River RV Park), the Klint Safford Memorial RV park is bordered by a handicap-accessible walking trail and is managed by the Chamber of Commerce. Great position for older or younger couple who enjoy camping, people, and the convenience of nearby amenities. Call or email for more information - 906-265-3822, info@iron.org We are located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula in Iron River, MI. Our site is iron.org/camping
7 REPLIES 7

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Please contact OP for information.
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

ICCOC
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Week days 5 to 8 pm and weekends all day.. plus 24/7 availability? Lawns, firewood sales and restroom cleaning? What do you do?

Lwiddis, please feel free to email me with any questions you have at info@iron.org. Thank you.

ICCOC
Explorer
Explorer
cooper841 wrote:
This would be great for me.38 yrs of estate manager (caretaking).Need salary info.

cooper841, please feel free to email me with any questions you have at info@iron.org. Thank you.

cooper841
Explorer
Explorer
This would be great for me.38 yrs of estate manager (caretaking).Need salary info.
Dana Cooper
Chipper(Lab)
2007 Fleetwood Fiesta LX
2003 Harley Fatboy mighty hauler lift
2010 Kia Soul

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Nice area. Used to snowmobile up there.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Week days 5 to 8 pm and weekends all day.. plus 24/7 availability? Lawns, firewood sales and restroom cleaning? What do you do?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! can the position be held for 2 years and 4 more months, so I can make it to age 65 and officially retire my office job? This would be right up my alley! Sounds nice. Someone's going to get "lucky" there!