cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What happened to viewing the ad on-line

sheltieRV
Explorer
Explorer
You used to be able to view the Monthly ad online. Now you just get taken to the website. Can't see the specials, service, installation, etc. Just a boring website.

Is this another nail in the Camping World retail coffin? Giving up to Amazon I guess.
7 REPLIES 7

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

sheltieRV
Explorer
Explorer
jdb7566 wrote:

If you are looking for a page that looks like the mailer they send out, you will not find it. The dropdown has a tab that will take you to the items that are in the mailer. If you can't figure that out, have fun at Walmart.

They used to have the ad viewable on-line. With the website you cannot see any of the store specials, installation specials, or service specials. And yes, I do have fun ordering from walmart.

jdb7566
Explorer
Explorer
sheltieRV wrote:
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
sheltieRV,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. Our online ads and deals can be found in the Deals drop down at the top of the Camping World website. The Deals drop down can be found next to the All Departments drop down at the link below. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Camping World

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Obviously you have either never used your website or did not read my question. The Deals drop down takes you to the website not the ad (the Ad is not a website). The ad is no longer viewable on-line. Not to mention your "deal" webpage is outdated. So once again you are saying "we really prefer that you shop at Amazon or Walmart, just buy RVs from us".

If you are looking for a page that looks like the mailer they send out, you will not find it. The dropdown has a tab that will take you to the items that are in the mailer. If you can't figure that out, have fun at Walmart.

sheltieRV
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
sheltieRV,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. Our online ads and deals can be found in the Deals drop down at the top of the Camping World website. The Deals drop down can be found next to the All Departments drop down at the link below. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Camping World

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Obviously you have either never used your website or did not read my question. The Deals drop down takes you to the website not the ad (the Ad is not a website). The ad is no longer viewable on-line. Not to mention your "deal" webpage is outdated. So once again you are saying "we really prefer that you shop at Amazon or Walmart, just buy RVs from us".

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I just went to the link above, Xed out the sign in and the drop down box was just as stated above. I don't think their prices are very good but they do have some good stores with a good selection.

Swell1
Explorer
Explorer
Here one for the administrator. when I'm signed in to the good sam site and go to the camping world sit it tells me to sign in again. when I sign in the 2nd time it tells me I need to sign in a 3rd time. I would think once would be enough since it says hello swell1
2017 SportTrek 271 VRB
2016 F150 Eco boost with max tow package

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
sheltieRV,

Camping World

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team