Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Roadside Assistance: Something Amiss Here
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Something Amiss Here

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Old-Biscuit

Verde Valley

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/17 09:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

One dated 12/12 was closed after 3 days...no activity. Nothing negative about post just nobody responding to question asked. (Platinum GSRA for MH---letter)

One dated 12/17 was closed after 5 postings and 1 day of no activity....except there was activity and a valid question BUT 'ZACH' didn't want to answer publicly
Question about GSRA Renewals and next years requirement of Platinum for MHs (GSRA Confusion)

One dated 12/16 and closed 12/19 ---no activity. Post was actually positive
(blow two duallys)

No Activity closing as been going on for some time in GSRA Forum
No Activity closing occurs in the Coast to Coast Forum but takes 2 weeks of inactivity [emoticon]

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
On the Road Debt Free April '07
Off the road still Debt Free Jan. '14

ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/17 09:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Very common. Rants against GS just about always disappear in a couple of days.
Unless an OP makes a special effort to start a NEW thread and report back to us, we never hear from them again.

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins (lightly bombed),
2018 Silver Fox 32A - many mods to come!
H0NDA eu2000i

1968mooney

Fl.

View Profile

Posted: 12/23/17 05:26am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

closed

* This post was edited 12/26/17 04:12pm by 1968mooney *

2oldman

Pahrump

View Profile

Posted: 12/23/17 09:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

At least they're not deleted.

FLgator01

Dover

View Profile

Posted: 12/24/17 06:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2oldman wrote:

At least they're not deleted.

Something to be said for that.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 12/26/17 11:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FLgator01 and all,

Thank you all for your time and interest in the forum and threads. I would like to clarify any confusion on why threads are closed. We will close a thread if we have no activity within 24 hours of the last post. If a thread was closed due to no activity and people would still like to discuss said topic. At any time a member can start a new thread with the same topic. Threads are not deleted but only closed. At anytime if you have questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me or my team.

Thank you,

Mark

FLgator01

Dover

View Profile

Posted: 12/26/17 12:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Mark,
Thanks for the explanation. Inquiring minds wanted to know.

Hank MI

Brighton, Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/18 05:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

FLgator01 and all,

Thank you all for your time and interest in the forum and threads. I would like to clarify any confusion on why threads are closed. We will close a thread if we have no activity within 24 hours of the last post. If a thread was closed due to no activity and people would still like to discuss said topic. At any time a member can start a new thread with the same topic. Threads are not deleted but only closed. At anytime if you have questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me or my team.

Thank you,

Mark

Interesting and confusing. Last post to this thread was on 12/26, it's now 1/7 and it's still open. Seems inconsistent. Also, what is the benefit to the forum of closing a thread? Don't understand the thinking there as other forums I frequent never close a thread unless of course it gets out of hand.

FLgator01

Dover

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/18 11:11am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hank MI wrote:

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

FLgator01 and all,

Thank you,

Mark

Interesting and confusing. Last post to this thread was on 12/26, it's now 1/7 and it's still open. Seems inconsistent. Also, what is the benefit to the forum of closing a thread? Don't understand the thinking there as other forums I frequent never close a thread unless of course it gets out of hand.

Maybe if I keep posting it will stay open.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Something Amiss Here
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS