cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Apologize!

rookie_rv
Explorer
Explorer
Rookie RVer :C here! Haven’t been here for awhile because I tried going to “the other side”. I sold my Class A (Rexhall Vision) with these wild ideas a travel trailer would be better for my wife and I............it wasn’t! I spent many sleepless nights gazing out the windows of the travel trailer missing my Class A. Well I couldn’t take it any more! I got up this morning, emptied my stuff out of the travel trailer and headed to the dealership. The third Class A I walked into called my name once I was inside. I got a really good deal on my trade in and drove away with 30 Winnabago Vista!

I APOLOGIZE FOR ATTEMPTING TO GO TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!! I will NEVER do ‘DAT’ again......

Da Rookie RVer is back! :C
Darius....the "Rookie RVer"
U.S. Coast Guard Retired
"RVing....cause life's a trip"
9 REPLIES 9

Tradewinds
Explorer
Explorer
Good Choice of a motorhome. We downsized from our 38Ft DP to a 30ft Winnebago Vista 30T. Very happy with it..This is our 5th MH in 40 years, we tried a 5th wheel once for a year, could not move back to a MH fast enough.

I would change my picture at the bottom if I could remember how to do it..
Bob
National Tradewinds with Nissan 4x4 Ext Cab/Honda CRV Toad
It's the Journey not the Destination
RVing since 1970

Richard_999
Explorer
Explorer
Slickest ...
I sold my 1st REXHALL and bought a 34' Challenger 5th wheel....
It was nice.. and roomy ... but I got VERY TIRED OF IT .... VERY QUICKLY.

Disconnecting / Reconnecting for an overnight stay ... became a REAL PAIN / VERY QUICKLY.

Many of them have GREAT interiors... but the irritation level is just TOO MUCH.

I sold it quickly , also.

My current REXHALL has about as much room, and even more open.

No more 5th wheels for me !

Richard / S. Carolina
2000 REXHALL Rose Air
2004 CRV

slickest1
Explorer
Explorer
I hear ya!! We sold our Imperial last spring and went back to a fiver. It is a great rv but it is now sitting on a consignment lot and I am now looking at coaches again.
1998 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40 ft.
Dennis and Marcie and Pup the Jack Russell

Richard_999
Explorer
Explorer
ROOKIE ..... You may wish to look at the YAHOO Rexhall Owners Forum.
There are a number of ads there for REXHALLS.
I just went out of my way , and drove 700 miles one way , to buy my 2nd REXHALL 2 weeks ago.
I think they are / were the BEST designs that I have ever seen.....

It is not a REAL active forum ... but it is useful.

Richard
2000 Rexhall Rose Air
2004 CRV

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I had two winnebago 30 ft. A 2010 30 w and 2012 30t. The dinette and extra slide in bedroom sold us on 30 t. We liked it very much. We started spending more time traveling and moved to sightseer 35 G and now Suncruiser 38 Q which is all the size we need. Enjoy.

malexander
Explorer
Explorer
I'm with all of ya.
I had a class C for 10 years. Traded it for a 5er, missed the MH within the first 5 miles of the first trip........and for the next 5 years. Traded the 5er for a class A. I'll never have another towable. Except for the toad.
2007 Fleetwood Bounder 38N 330 Cat DP, 2008 GL1800 Goldwing, Cessna 150 & 172, Rans S6S Coyote, Vans RV9A. Lifetime NRA, EAA, Good Sam member

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Don't miss our 4 towables after this second motorhome, but boy did I miss that first motorhome when I was in the towables! Something about jumping in that front seat, hitting the key and off you go at 5 AM, hours before the family gets up.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
After having three truck campers, a motorhome, and our latest "Effie" was our fifth rig, and our first fifth wheel, hence the name.... we are going back to a motorhome again. Alas, alack, it's a Class C, but a nice Winnie Impulse Silver Edition 26QP.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
I would be very happy to have you as my neighbor regardless of what RV you had.
There’s no fool, like an old fool.