cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Woodstock Ga camping world

Kuhn4710
Explorer
Explorer
This week we made the mistake of going to this camping world in our 34'Bounder w/Toad. This store should be avoided!!! We found the entrance road to have one lane with trailers taking up the south lane No passing another vehicle possible! Once at the store there was little parking and none for our rig that did not block the lot. No possible turn around without unhooking!! After determining they were out of LP we unhooked and managed to get turned around.
This facility is obviously geared to the sale of trailers with little need to service the traveling membership!!!
5 REPLIES 5

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

jerryjay11
Explorer
Explorer
I live in Delaware and of the 4 private RV dealers I've visited parking has always been tight. So it is just the nature of the beast I suppose.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Kuhn4710,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam and sharing your feedback. I will pass on your concerns to the leadership team for review.
If you wish to be contacted, please provide your contact information in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
We've traveled from Sturgis, SD to Kansas City, Mo, to Panama City, FL, to Charleston, SC, and stopped at several Camping Worlds. Unfortunately, they are all doing the same thing. Entrance road is lined with new campers. (but it's just not Camping World either, we've noticed other dealerships doing the same thing.) But, that's part of the fun! Navigating a bahamouth RV in tight spaces! It's tests your driving and backing skills!

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Went by McGeorge rv on my way to General the other day in Ashland Va. Almost the same way.
Surprising in a way, but I guess with the economy turning around so well in the last few months, and the new tax cuts, they must be anticipating even higher sales.
It's particularily surprising this month in that, at least here in Va, they have to pay property tax on every unit on the lot on Dec 31. Most car dealers try to reduce inventory because of it, These guys are loading up.