Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: GS ERS.... kudos again
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> GS ERS.... kudos again

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
LadyRVer

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/17 06:45pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On Dec. 22, I pulled into a campground and after registering, started to campsite and heard a thump, thump, thump. Thought a rock or pinecone... nope, blown tire. Pulled into assigned site and called GS. Got Richie in the Tire Section and in 90 minutes a ERS truck pulled up. I thought that was great service.

However, the company they used, did not bring the correct size tire I needed. I declined the tire. Called Richie back and explained what happened. He proceeded for the next 5 hours trying to find the exact tire I needed. I needed a load range E. He kept me informed at least 4 or more times on what was happening. By 6 p.m. that night I told him to call off the search as I was in a campground and no one needed to come out in the dark, in a campground, to put a new tire on. We would start over the next day.

It did end well and I am very pleased for the help I did get.

This was my first problem on this trip. Not my last.

GSRoadsideAssistance

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/17 07:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello LadyRVer,
We are glad to hear this ended well and that you are pleased. We will be sure to pass on your kudos to Richie.
Please send a private message with your membership number and contact information should you wish to discuss any problems further.
Safe travels and Happy New Year!
Eric Seidl
Senior Operations Coordinator
Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Good Sam Care Team

Denver

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/02/18 06:01am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> GS ERS.... kudos again
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS