Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Why does it take so long to get cancellation refunds?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Why does it take so long to get cancellation refunds?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
kthom

Kentucky

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/18 05:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just an update - Still have not received the refund for the Roadside Assistance. This has been ongoing issue since June 2017. Canceled all added services in writing within 30 days. Finally received all but one in November 2017. I have been very patient, even though I have paid and am paying interest that has accumulated on the costs of the add on's alone since my cancellation request. Interest totaling over $100.00. I have not been offered anything as a 'Customer Service' from Camping World to compensate or offset the added expense and frustration and have not received the final refund for the roadside assist. I've not had the services since June. ALL Services were cancelled in June but the not so quick with the refunds. I will give credit to Ella and Cory for stepping up the refunds I have gotten so far. Took 5 months to receive the first refunds still waiting on the last one 7 months later.

Dennis12

Ridgeley WV

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/18 05:49pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They are using your money

Dennis Hoppert

GSRoadsideAssistance

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/18 06:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

kthom wrote:

Just an update - Still have not received the refund for the Roadside Assistance. This has been ongoing issue since June 2017. Canceled all added services in writing within 30 days. Finally received all but one in November 2017. I have been very patient, even though I have paid and am paying interest that has accumulated on the costs of the add on's alone since my cancellation request. Interest totaling over $100.00. I have not been offered anything as a 'Customer Service' from Camping World to compensate or offset the added expense and frustration and have not received the final refund for the roadside assist. I've not had the services since June. ALL Services were cancelled in June but the not so quick with the refunds. I will give credit to Ella and Cory for stepping up the refunds I have gotten so far. Took 5 months to receive the first refunds still waiting on the last one 7 months later.

I am sorry that it has taken this long. If you could send me a PM with your information, I will look into this immediately.

Thank you

Rashad Hunter
Operations Manager, Good Sam Roadside

azdryheat

Tucson, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/18 06:50pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hope this gets worked out before the mods close this thread.

2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2011 Harley Ultra Limited

Lwiddis

El Pueblo Señora la Reina de los Ángeles

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/04/18 07:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

All insurance companies use float...your money...for as long as possible. Where have you been? You sound...uninformed.

2015 Winnebago 2101DS TT & Tahoe LTZ, 300 watts WindyNation solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL flagpole for US flag. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - old MOS 1542 & 1560.

ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 01/04/18 07:29pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They hope you will give up and let them keep it.

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins (lightly bombed),
2018 Silver Fox 32A - many mods to come!
H0NDA eu2000i

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/05/18 06:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello kthom,

Thank you for the update and your patience, I apologize for the delay. I have requested you be contacted regarding the status of the refund.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

kthom

Kentucky

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/06/18 12:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ella, Seems you are here to help. I'll keep you updated. 5 months paying interest on over $4000.00 was too long to wait for the first refunds but you came through pretty quick. In the 7th month for the last. Shame I have had to go through the forum to get results but glad I did 'cause that's when you got involved and you have helped.
Thank you again

kthom

Kentucky

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/06/18 12:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ScottG wrote:

They hope you will give up and let them keep it.

I'm pretty patient but also very persistent.[emoticon]

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 01/06/18 12:49pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

kthom,

Thank you for providing an update. Please reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Why does it take so long to get cancellation refunds?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS