Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No DC

HavingProblems7
Explorer
Explorer
It may be to early to cheer but I'll go ahead anyway & see what tomorrow brings
Thanks to everyone who took the time to advize & support me with your replies
I did try most everything you suggested but after 4 hours this morning I was about to give up
I experienced the exact same problem some time ago & Fleetwood suggested a fix & everything worked fine
This time when I lost DC & no battery charging The first fix I looked at was the fix I did in the past
All that involved was looking into bottom of battery box where there is a small devise that when tripped a very small blackbutton pops out of this breaker & all one needs to do is push this button back into breaker which then does a reset & everything works but this time there was no button visible Therefore I just started looking at everything else
But lo & behold when I had given up I looked at this breaker & walla
there was the black button which I reset & now everything is working as designed
Just very thick skulled Thats me
Plan on contacing Fleetwood & getting a new breaker
Also I read that if I run into this problem again I need to knock on breaker with some force in order to completely make button pop out of breaker so it can then be reset
Hope when I check MH tommorow morning I still have DC & batteries are charging
Thanks again to all of you
Ted
4 REPLIES 4

Old-Biscuit
Explorer
Explorer
HavingProblems78 wrote:
Thanks
That circuit breaker is located under many wires at bottom of battery box
Leary of working on any electrical device
If I disconnect from shore power , disconnect positive & negstive battery cables will it be safe for me to just place my hands with a wrench & etc & work on removing & replacing circuit breaker???
Will power from truck battery enter into picture
Thanks

*Disconnect AC Shore power so converter is not working.....it would place DC Voltage on one side of Circuit Breaker
* Disconnect battery Negative then Positive....Mark which is which so you do not reverse them when re-connecting
*Unplug truck/trailer Umbilical Cord

Then you can safely remove that DC Circuit Breaker and install New one
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

HavingProblems7
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks
That circuit breaker is located under many wires at bottom of battery box
Leary of working on any electrical device
If I disconnect from shore power , disconnect positive & negstive battery cables will it be safe for me to just place my hands with a wrench & etc & work on removing & replacing circuit breaker???
Will power from truck battery enter into picture
Thanks

Old-Biscuit
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
No need to contact anyone. Look to see whether it is a 20A or 30A breaker, go to any decent auto parts store and buy a new one. They are very common, cheap and easy to find,

YEP....

Nothing more then a DC Circuit Breaker

Minimum of 30A----look for markings on side of CB

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
No need to contact anyone. Look to see whether it is a 20A or 30A breaker, go to any decent auto parts store and buy a new one. They are very common, cheap and easy to find,