cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forest River Stealth interior dimension

Just__Dave
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are looking at some of the Forest River Stealth models. We're looking for a bumper pull trailer that will hold a 14' long buggy. The buggy is fairly narrow (about 78"). Some of the models we're interested in are the FQ2916 and CB2116. These don't have a 14' storage area, but I'm hoping I can squeeze the buggy next to the kitchen cabinets/couch (depending on model).

Can anyone tell me what the width is of one of these from the cabinet/couch to the opposite wall?
6 REPLIES 6

Bob_E_
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know how wide your Can-Am X3 Max is, but the Cruiser RV Stryker 2916 is very similar but the slide out bigger to include the couch to provide more space when set up. But when the slide is in, it narrows up the interior width. I believe those slides are 18" deep or so. So, if the interior is 96", you would still have about 78" width with the slide in.

RideSlow
Explorer
Explorer
AK2612, will measure later today and let you know.
2007 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 6.7 CTD 3500 SRW
2014 Stealth AK2612 TH
2004 HD Ultra Classic

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
For me the narrowest spot on my WA2313 is between the interior wheel well, and the inverter cover on the opposite side. This section measures just under 64". I do not have a RZR yet, but figure I can ratchet the front "A" arms slightly to fit the front end in.
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R

detonate69
Explorer
Explorer
Just__Dave wrote:
detonate69 wrote:
The stealth fq2916 has 16' of full width storage from ramp door to kitchen. I pick ours up on the 20th and that amount of cargo area was a major factor in choosing that model. The slide is only the kitchen area so you don't have that taking up room from your garage area.

I just found a Youtube video and that couch only sticks out about 6" when folded up doesn't it!

That's so awesome! Thanks to the Can Am X3max being so long, the toy hauler companies are FINALLY giving us what we wanted, a big garage space without having to go to a 45' 5er that sleeps 18 and is furnished nicer than my house LOL!

Yes the couch doesn't take up much room at all. It folds pretty flat. I have plans to put long travel kit on my Teryx4 next year and it adds 6" to each side. This was the only trailer with my requirements that would accommodate the future. I also didn't want a giant 5er so I think we'll be happy with this one.

Just__Dave
Explorer
Explorer
detonate69 wrote:
The stealth fq2916 has 16' of full width storage from ramp door to kitchen. I pick ours up on the 20th and that amount of cargo area was a major factor in choosing that model. The slide is only the kitchen area so you don't have that taking up room from your garage area.

I just found a Youtube video and that couch only sticks out about 6" when folded up doesn't it!

That's so awesome! Thanks to the Can Am X3max being so long, the toy hauler companies are FINALLY giving us what we wanted, a big garage space without having to go to a 45' 5er that sleeps 18 and is furnished nicer than my house LOL!

detonate69
Explorer
Explorer