cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just booked the first trip of the year

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
I just booked a long weekend in June at Pinery Procincial Park (one of my favorites and only about 3 hours away) this is fun enough with my kids will be (2&4 when we go) but what makes this one awesome is my whole family is booking as well. we currently have about 7 sites grouped together expect that to end up at more like 11 or 12. my mom several aunts and uncles several cousins (and little ones to play with mine) from in town and out of town are going. should be a great time.
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....
4 REPLIES 4

mycamperfriend
Explorer
Explorer
Wow. That's quite a group. Enjoy! Agree, camping is all about making those memories. They will last forever.
Michael
RV Camping Pro - Camp more, worry less.
MyCamperFriend.com

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
my family tries to do every year just this year is close to home and at a time that I can go. been about 3 years since ive been able to do the large family version and the first time with my son.
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
x2, these are the memories those kids will remember for ages. Just be sure to remind the adults... Every time someone gets cranky :-0
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Cool, too few families gather that way anymore.