Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: oil change
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> oil change

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Ductape

On the Road

View Profile

Posted: 01/13/18 05:19am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rgatijnet1 wrote:

...if you do your own maintenance on your RV, do it like your life depends on it

Yep, the reason I do most of my own maintenance. I'll be the one stuck on the side of the road in BFE if something is overlooked, not the tech.

I'll concede it's not for many owners, these are complex machines and not the best thing to learn on. Unless you've already got the tools and skills, better to pay the man.

49 States, 6 Provinces, 2 Territories...

Mile High

CO

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 08:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Executive wrote:

janstey58 wrote:

Just beware of Speedco's "up charges" that they don't run by you until the bill is tallied up. Ran up my bill to over $400.

Never had them do that. They always ask before doing anything to the coach. You have to witness them torquing the drain plug. I've even been invited to go into the pit with them to look underneath the rig. Perhaps different locations have different rules, dunno. One should always be vigilant....Dennis
X2

2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> oil change
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS