cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eero Home WiFi System

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone using an eero Home WiFi System at home? Besides the cost, what are your observations?
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
6 REPLIES 6

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought the Orbi this week as well and I am impressed. If you take an old router or modem into Bestbuy at the service desk and ask for the trade up coupon you can get 15% off.

LittleBill
Explorer
Explorer
orbi has some serious horsepower behind the scenes, its also my recommendation.

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
6door74 wrote:
I opted to go with better Orbi. My Wi-Fi range and ability increased significantly. I also like the Ethernet ports which allow me to hardwire my external hard drive for media server streaming, my 4k roku, my phillips hue hub. Here's a good review of the two

http://www.mbreviews.com/netgear-orbi-vs-eero/2/

Thanks for the info! Good read - will consider the Orbi.

NMDriver wrote:
CNET link

"The Bottom Line The Eero is super convenient and reliable for internet sharing, but you're better off going for a competing system that's cheaper and faster."

BTW ref your motto: my experience with women was sometimes bad judgement but was certainly not worthless ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey - I never thought of that in terms of experience with women! I can certainly say the same thing!
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

NMDriver
Explorer
Explorer
CNET link

"The Bottom Line The Eero is super convenient and reliable for internet sharing, but you're better off going for a competing system that's cheaper and faster."

BTW ref your motto: my experience with women was sometimes bad judgement but was certainly not worthless ๐Ÿ˜‰
5er/2500Duramax/18ftBoat

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
I opted to go with better Orbi. My Wi-Fi range and ability increased significantly. I also like the Ethernet ports which allow me to hardwire my external hard drive for media server streaming, my 4k roku, my phillips hue hub. Here's a good review of the two

http://www.mbreviews.com/netgear-orbi-vs-eero/2/
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
Is there some reason that a "standard" wireless router won't fit your needs ?
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"