Explorer
Explorer

She was 'right' again.

Lakeside
25 REPLIES 25

golf_bears
Explorer
Explorer
lakeside013104, Interesting, where about did you wave to us? Thanks on the Rig compliment. I need to change that picture. That was our 2008 MS, we now have a 2017 MS.

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
golf_bears wrote:
LOL!!!!!!! If you wait until spring to get her out of that 4' drift she'll be thawed out!!!!!

LOL......

Nice looking rig in your signature, Mr. bears. We were handy to you this past summer. I waved as we passed, but you most likely missed it.

Lakeside

golf_bears
Explorer
Explorer
LOL!!!!!!! If you wait until spring to get her out of that 4' drift she'll be thawed out!!!!!

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
golf_bears wrote:
You're a smart guy who married a highly intelligent lady!!!! Good for you!!! Next time listen to her. I'd loan you my snow blower but I'm in the RGV in south Texas right now and it's back in WI.

I believe you are correct Mr. golf-bears.

I need another snow blower for the DW has worn-out our blower this winter. She is also looking for a roof rake because she broke hers when she fell off the roof. I put some spikes on the bottom of her leg cast so she won't slip when she shovels snow off our driveway.

If she can get all the snow moved before next fall, I will help her load the RV and we will head south for a few months. We may even catch up with you in the RGV. Depends on whether or not DW can make enough cash knitting mittens to pay for the extra fuel we will need.

Gotta go now, DW is stuck in a 4' drift.

Lakeside

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
sljohnson1938 wrote:
OP - please, have your wife talk to my wife. PLEASE

If she did, you would be farther south where the temperatures are above freezing before noon......golfing weather.

Lakeside

sljohnson1938
Explorer
Explorer
OP - please, have your wife talk to my wife. PLEASE
1999 Dodge 3500 CTD dually
Ham radio - WU4S

golf_bears
Explorer
Explorer
You're a smart guy who married a highly intelligent lady!!!! Good for you!!! Next time listen to her. I'd loan you my snow blower but I'm in the RGV in south Texas right now and it's back in WI.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Yup it's been 32 degrees at night for one full week in Florida and it looks like we got another week of freezing temps this coming week.

Not happy but when I see those pics of back home up North of all the snow and below 0 temps?

I know that when the sun comes up here in the morning even with this cold front it's still going to be in the 60's or 70's.

That doesn't ever happen during winter up North. :W

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is our fourth FL winter since moving here, and is the coldest overall by far. I had to put socks on with my flipflops, and I have worn jeans twice, and I'm having difficulty finding good fishing days because of the temps and/or high winds. I guess all this climate change is going to force me to move further south.
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
Ours didn't get buried in snow, but ice! Rain followed by sleet, then froze, and then followed by snow. Temps this morning are -1 (below zero "F") and no real let up until next Saturday projected. This was 2 days ago in my yard:

Counties all over Indiana have been in a travel advisory or travel watch (essential vehicles only) for days now!

If you are "South", just stay there till July! You'll probably be better off!

Very nice pictures. I can relate.
I think this looks like prime whitetail deer country. Green grass, apple trees, and plenty of cover. Very pur'deeeee.

Lakeside

Sprink-Fitter
Explorer
Explorer
dalenoel wrote:
41' this morning in Orange City FL. Better than Michigan but not real warm yet.

I assume you mean 41ยฐ
2006 Coachman Adrenaline 228FB

2012 Can Am Commander XT 1000

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Fussing here because it's only 60 degrees.
pawatt

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
It will be 78ยฐ in Mesa, AZ today. Fresh grapefruit off the tree this morning.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Nice here in SoCal....79 today.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad