cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great service

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
A couple of years ago I bought a Trekker hitch made by Camco labeled as Eaz-Lift. I had a problem with it a few months ago and the rep gave me a couple of things to try. Ok, did that and hit the road. It didn't really work but the hitch was useable. I called them again last Monday and the rep didn't know what to do.
Today my brand new hitch showed up. No questions, no hesitation no proof of purchase! All I did was give him my name and address. WOW
3 REPLIES 3

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
drsteve wrote:
What sort of trouble? Why did they replace an entire two year old hitch under warranty?

One of the bars wouldn't stay tight so the sway feature wouldn't work.
The replacement was the amazing part. Not sure if it was officially done under warranty or not. Warranty was never mentioned, he just said he was sending a new one.

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
What sort of trouble? Why did they replace an entire two year old hitch under warranty?
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Excellent!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad