cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Couch air mattresses leaking air. Replace or repair?

Chuck___
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2010 Mobile Suite 32 TK3. The Air Bed rubber mattress stored in our couch that makes into a bed is leaking air when sleeping on it over night. I am not sure if it can be repaired/best method or if it is just better to replace it. What are your suggestions for repairs and were would I purchase a new air bed couch mattress from? I seem to have no information for the name brand or were to get a replacement.
Chuck
5 REPLIES 5

oldbird1965
Explorer
Explorer
I tried to repair the air mattress in my DRV, found some leaks with soapy water but it kept leaking. I bought a serta with that 'never flat' system and love it. It keeps the bed nice and firm all night.

I wouldn't buy another https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TKFR4E/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3TQ99ORQ2XW9H&colid=1B0OW3W22AP4U&psc=0 I think they are junk.

This is what I got: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006OU4IQC/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2XGM0Z30C5601&colid=2ERVSAXUZ255N&psc=1
2008 Mobil Suites 36TK3, powerstroke one ton dually.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
I bought a nice air mattress from AMAZON and "I" put a small hole in it by folding it up in the hide a bed. I used a chunk of Eternabond, it worked very well!

InnoMax ForeverAire Guest and Sofa Mattress, Queen
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc.
$162.93
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
Chuck .. wrote:
I have a 2010 Mobile Suite 32 TK3. The Air Bed rubber mattress stored in our couch that makes into a bed is leaking air when sleeping on it over night. I am not sure if it can be repaired/best method or if it is just better to replace it. What are your suggestions for repairs and were would I purchase a new air bed couch mattress from? I seem to have no information for the name brand or were to get a replacement.

Go to the "Sportsman's Wearhouse" store. They have queen sized air mattresses of good quality. Or, go to any good store that sells quality camping gear especially for hunters.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
I tried to repair one. Didn't work for me. I just bought replacment from WalMart in the bedding section...

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
Air bed leaks (RV/Stick) are common - easy Google.
Kevin