Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class B - Camping Van Conversions: Question
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
ernie1

Sacramento,California,USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/02/18 05:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pasusan:
Can you elaborate on how you created that smaller pillow? That's what I've been considering doing but wasn't sure how. I'd guess one could easily gain 6"s.

pasusan

Northernmost PA

View Profile

Posted: 02/03/18 04:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ernie1 wrote:

pasusan:
Can you elaborate on how you created that smaller pillow? That's what I've been considering doing but wasn't sure how. I'd guess one could easily gain 6"s.
I took apart a regular pillow and used about a third of the stuffing. I sewed a tube of cloth about 8 inches in diameter with round pieces of cloth sewed on the ends. Then I stuffed and closed the tube. I use a regular pillow case with the stuffed tube in sideways and then roll that up and use velcro to keep it closed. That way I can remove and wash the pillow case.

Hope that helps - don't know if that description makes enough sense... [emoticon]

"I'm out here to enjoy nature -- don't talk to me about the environment!" ~Denny Crane

Susan & Ben ~
84 Bronco & 90 Award Classic 23 joined with a Hensley Cub
*** Also a 2004 Roadtrek 170 (See pic in Profile) ***
Trip Pics

ernie1

Sacramento,California,USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/18 12:06pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yes it does and thanks for your quick response.

GailS

Vero Beach FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/03/18 04:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have a Travato K model now that would accommodate your sleeping requirements. One of our beds is 30"x80" but not the right price. Back In 2005 we purchased a LTV Free Spirit that had an electric sofa/bed that opened to a true queen 60"x80". They are still over your price. Don't give up on a B you may stumble on one that will meet your needs.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class B - Camping Van Conversi...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS