Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Camping World RV Sales: CW Springdale, Ar.
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> CW Springdale, Ar.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
pbtman

Joplin, Mo

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/01/18 05:51pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We recently bought a 2018 Keystone Outback 250 URS from Camping World in Springdale Arkansas. This is the 2nd camper that we’ve bought from there. The 1st was a really nice Rockwood High-Wall pop up. Didn’t take long to figure out that this was not for us.
It pains me to see all of the negative posts and uTube videos about Camping World. We were treated like family. Everything was up front. Nothing hidden and fully explained. We received a fantastic walk-through. Our salesman, Bruce Barton is like a family friend now.
As I was doing research on several models, I began to notice that CW had the units listed and hundreds and sometimes thousands lower in price than several other rv dealerships. I mean, they (not CW) said “no hidden fees, freight, pre setup, etc. I know 2 people that transport rv’s (usually from Indiana) and they’ve told me approxiamately what each unit costs to deliver it to the dealerships (depends on size)
So, if I take the freight, prep, etc, etc for fees that we’re clearly explained to us by Bruce and the gang at CW, the total was still cheaper than the same unit posted at other places or sites like RVTrader.
I’m completely satisfied with our purchase and the deal that we received. Now, since CW did not manufacture our trailer, we’ll see how it does and I feel so very confident that if the unit does have any issues, the “gang” will be there for us.
Thanks for reading. I’m so sorry if any other of my rv’ing family out there have had some unpleasant experiences. Be safe, you all and enjoy your rv.

* This post was edited 02/02/18 06:20am by pbtman *

Bob & Sandy
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Longhorn Edition 4x4
2018 Keystone Outback 250 URS travel trailer

Lwiddis

Los Angeles :(

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/01/18 06:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you for your report.

2015 Winnebago 2101DS TT & Tahoe LTZ, 300 watts WindyNation solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL flagpole for US flag. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - old MOS 1542 & 1560.

ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 02/01/18 09:59pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They usually (not always) behave when you're handing them buckets of money.
Problems arise when you need expeditious support.
However, some are better than others.
Still, when we were in the market I just couldn't bring myself to buy at CW (looking at Grand Design) because of the overwhelming number of bad reviews they get across the nation and the horrendous business practices of Marcus Lemonis.
Had I done so and things went sour, I would have considered myself the absolute fool. (And I would be).
I ended up buying from another dealer with 45 years in business and tons of great reviews.
Predictively, things went splendid.

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins.
2018 Silver Fox 32A.
H0NDA eu2000i

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 02/02/18 06:07am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello pbtman,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience with Camping World. We are pleased you received excellent service. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.
Have a good day and safe travels.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

1968mooney

Fl.

View Profile

Posted: 02/02/18 09:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ScottG wrote:

They usually (not always) behave when you're handing them buckets of money.
Problems arise when you need expeditious support.
However, some are better than others.
Still, when we were in the market I just couldn't bring myself to buy at CW (looking at Grand Design) because of the overwhelming number of bad reviews they get across the nation and the horrendous business practices of Marcus Lemonis.
Had I done so and things went sour, I would have considered myself the absolute fool. (And I would be).
I ended up buying from another dealer with 45 years in business and tons of great reviews.
Predictively, things went splendid.

I know it pains you greatly than someone got a good deal and a great price from CW. You are ALWAYS around to put them dowm even though you have NO expierence usuing them. You do not HESITATE to use the free forum to put them down. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

BlindGuynAR

Bentonville, AR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/02/18 05:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

That exact CW wanted $9,000 to replace my entire roof for a 3/4 inch tear. They said my ins would pay and they'd eat the deductible so I'd pay nothing. Their reasoning was for a one year old unit why wouldn't you want to be brand new. It also took them 17 days to just tell me this news.

Well I sorry, but a 2 in by 2 in piece of eternabond tape and 4 years later and still going strong and my ins rates are still low.

I was there getting something about 6 months ago and actually heard them telling another customer same thing so it wasn't a one time deal. It worked too because that guy gave to go ahead for them to file a claim.

They are often the only place open on sundays though and I do a lot of DIY projects on the weekends so I shop there quite often still. It is fun to walk the lot also.

I'm glad your experience was positive, but to be clear I'd be a close family friend if you paid me a commission to sell you a trailer also.

2013 Montana 346LBQ Mountainer edition
2017 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4 DRW
- B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch
- Transfer Flow 40ga aux tank/tool box
- Gatorback Mud Flaps
- Ultimate Camera Package

BadgerMcAdams

Phoenix, AZ

View Profile

Posted: 02/05/18 11:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BlindGuynAR wrote:

---Snipped---

They are often the only place open on sundays though and I do a lot of DIY projects on the weekends so I shop there quite often still. It is fun to walk the lot also.

---Snipped---

Your store is open on Sunday? Here in Phoenix, they are locked up tighter than a drum on Sundays...Oh well, all is good I guess.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 02/20/18 06:26am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> CW Springdale, Ar.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS