Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Today National Signing Day Recruiting Rankings:
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Today National Signing Day Recruiting Rankings:

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 02/07/18 10:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Today is the last day for High School football players to sign their letter of intent for the college of their choice. Usually Alabama almost always holds down the #1 spot, but not this year. See the rankings below per 24/7 Sports and see if your team is in the Top 15

#1. Georgia
#2. Ohio State
#3. Texas
#4. Penn State
#5. Clemson
#6. USC
#7. Miami
#8. Oklahoma
#9. Alabama
10. Notre Dame
11. FSU
12. Auburn
13. Washington
14. LSU
15. Texas A & M

Breakdown SEC 5, ACC 3, PAC12 2, BIG10 2, BIG12 2, Ind. 1

Did you favorite team make the Top (15) 2018 Recruiting rankings? I believe Georgia has the best college recruiting class of all time with (7) 5 Star commits. Bags.

* This post was last edited 02/07/18 12:46pm by bagman *   View edit history

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/07/18 10:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wolverine Recruiting Whiff????

Bags, am I reading this Freep article correctly? Things that bad for the Clown Prince of Ann Arbor?

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 02/07/18 10:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ya got that right partner! I also read the same things on freep.com! I had to edit the rankings already as Racheed Walker commited to PSU, which put PSU 1 spot ahead of Miami. I was hoping that Walker would pick the Buckeyes, but I guess you don't always get what you want. For Walker it was between PSU & OSU. Bags....PS: Had to edit the Top 15 recruiting classes for 2018 again as more recruits have committed since my last edit, so hopefully this is it!

* This post was edited 02/07/18 12:48pm by bagman *

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 02/07/18 12:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Michigan finished #19 Nationally Tom, just for your information! And there has been some more movement in the Top 15, but the top four (4) hasn't changed. One can always go to: www.24/7sports.com and click on football recruiting & then team rankings to see the changes throughout the day!

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/07/18 01:33pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the home front, I'm really curious what Dan Mullen is up to with the Gators, have seen little on local media. Did read a story on ESPN that FSU'S Deondre' Francois has not been cleared for practice.....and that he had some domestic abuse issues and wasn't attending practice and team meetings.But, the article says he got his mind right now.... Geez.

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 02/07/18 02:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tom, Florida must have just signed a few recruits, as they have moved up to #14 Nationally per 24/7 sports! I think I read on ESPN that the just picked up (3) recruits! Bags. A great site for information is: bleacherreport.com. Michigan has dropped down to #21 Nationally per 24/7 Sports.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Today National Signing Day Recruiting Rankings:
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS