cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First Camping Trip this year!

kazmir
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving next Thursday for 6 days in Big Sur, my favorite place. So far so good on weather and our group keeps getting bigger. Lots of beach and surf time, just what I need!

We dry camp and set up a day camp a couple days either on a side road or at the NF Beach parking area to get some variety.

:C
2005 Minnie 24V
Family of Four with lots of toys!:B
7 REPLIES 7

kazmir
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds fun! Love some wine!
2005 Minnie 24V

mycamperfriend
Explorer
Explorer
LOL. Wish I could stop by. Have fun.! ๐Ÿ™‚
Michael
RV Camping Pro - Camp more, worry less.
MyCamperFriend.com

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
ScottG wrote:
Well I for one am jealous.
Got cabin fever bad!

mycamperfriend wrote:
Our first trip this year here in the beautiful PNW will be in April. Can't wait. :B

You two kill me, we use to make the last trip of the year, the first of the next by going between Christmas and staying at least through New Yearโ€™s Day! You live in the PNW there is no end or beginning of the season, it is year round, same goes for our friends to the south!

Currently full time hosting on the Oregon Coast!

We actually have two packed Campgrounds this weekend! South Beach and Beverly Beach, it is Newport Seafood and Wine Festival weekend!
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

kazmir
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry! We had such a rainy winter last year we couldn't even get to into the campground we like down there with the mud slides and bridge out. Had to drive all the way around over the mountain in April just to get in a weekend. Much easier drive this time and the weather seems to be cooperating too!

One good thing about a drought year, camping year round!
2005 Minnie 24V

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoy.. Very much looking forward to our spring camping if its done snowing by then. ๐Ÿ˜„
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Well I for one am jealous.
Got cabin fever bad!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful area!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad