cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Atwood Levelegs

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
2006 Bounder 32W on Ford chassis. Atwood Leveleg electric jacks 66166. Control box not functioning, Fleetwood, Atwood and Lippert state the part is obsolete. Sent it to Radwell to repair but they say it is not repairable. Any suggestions on where to get this part?
7 REPLIES 7

eadeal55
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
Call Tiffin Motorhomes. They stock Jacks and some of the older Atwood parts. Just ask for the Ford Module. Doug

256/356-0261

Agree with Doug...call Tiffin. My control pad connector broke off and could not be repaired by a 2M Tech. Spent almost 2 years looking for a salvage part after being told by pretty much everybody that the part was obsolete.

Friend of mine has an 08 Phaeton, with the same Atwood Levelegs system. His control pad "on" button stopped working, so he called Tiffin and they had a new control pad in stock...$117 shipped. He ordered two.
Andy & Lee + Molly, the 4 lb Chihuahua
2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW...towing a
2007 Chevy HHR LT2 w/2.4L EcoTec,
Blue Ox Aventa LX, Brake Buddy Classic
FMCA #F359977 - Colonial Virginians, Past President 2012-14, 2018

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Teacher's Pet wrote:
FYI New generation Levelegs work with the old and new control board. I have 3 new generation Levelegs at the present and one 1st generation. We have changed 4 legs so far with 2 being under warranty. If our board fails I've been told it would amount to 1 leg, a current generation control board and some additional wiring. But then again that may have changed.

The OLD jacks have a 2 wire motor harness. The NEW jacks have 4 wires. 2 for the motor and 2 for the rev counter. When you install a NEW style on a OLD system you do not use the Rev counter 2 wires. But, if you installed a NEW style control board, it would require all 4 jacks to be 4 wire and you would have to run those extra 2 wires to each jack and then to the new control board. Doug

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
FYI New generation Levelegs work with the old and new control board. I have 3 new generation Levelegs at the present and one 1st generation. We have changed 4 legs so far with 2 being under warranty. If our board fails I've been told it would amount to 1 leg, a current generation control board and some additional wiring. But then again that may have changed.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

WAFlowers
Explorer
Explorer
The seller of our coach ended up eating the price of a new system for the same reason in order to complete the sale. Sorry for the bad news.
Bill and Willemina Flowers
George, Sammy and Teddy (the dogpack)
2008 Tiffin Phaeton 40QSH
2005 Keystone Monata 3400rl (5/21/11 to 9/9/17)
(Was in a 2000 Coachmen Catalina Sport 220RK)

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Call Tiffin Motorhomes. They stock Jacks and some of the older Atwood parts. Just ask for the Ford Module. Doug

256/356-0261

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
I was told the same thing. Priced Big Foot $5100

cwit
Explorer
Explorer
I was told you have to buy a whole new system. My control only works on auto level and I may have a rear jack fail once in awhile.