cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Highway 19 in Missouri

Skyfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone driven Highway 19 in Missouri in a motorhome? It sounds like a beautiful drive, but with many dips and curves. What do you say? Lee
4 REPLIES 4

atsrmf
Explorer
Explorer
I've driven Route 19 between Hermann and Salem more time that I can count. You won't have a problem. There isn't a straight road in Missouri south of the Missouri river, for that matter!

SDcampowneroper
Explorer
Explorer
Drove north on it from us 60 to I 70 in Dec. Towing 35' , not fun in the dark. spent a few days visiting a cousin near Salem. stayed at Montauk State Park. I'd do it again.

ljr
Explorer III
Explorer III
I came from the north to Echo Bluff State Park and then departed to the south. Entirely doable in a long bed crew cab pickup towing a 30 ft FW. You wonโ€™t break any speed records but you should make it.
Larry

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Avoid a beautiful drive to not turn the wheel a little and brake/gear down? Not me. Go!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad