cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Blogging sites

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
I'm in the process of looking at doing my own blogging site and in the search of one. I would like to hear from those WHO have their own and how well your site that you use has worked out.

I'm doing this because I can no longer post any photos to RV.net due to the reCAPTCHA provider that RV.net uses keeps blocking all my photos. RV.net Admin has be silence on this subject.

I DON"T want to hear have you" tried this" to get the photos to post, I'm done with that!
2007 F-250 4x4 /6.0 PSD/ext cab/ 2020 Bunduvry

Lance 815/ 85 watts solar panel (sold)
2020 Bunduvry by BundutecUSA

Travelingman2 Photo Website
Truck Camper Trip Reports 3.0
travelingman21000 YouTube Videos
Alex and Julie's Travels Blog
7 REPLIES 7

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
I still don't encounter the captcha thing you keep talking about. I've never seen it.
Bob

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
AsheGuy wrote:
I've been blogging with Google's Blogspot since 2006 and have never had any issue with my blog. See link in signature, I'm using it now while on a several week long trip. I don't allow advertising, but it is pretty much irrelevant as my target is friends and family.

Blogspot and Google Blogger are one and the same, but you site shows me that Google saved your older postings in other words didn't lose them during the transfer, thank you.

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
I've been blogging with Google's Blogspot since 2006 and have never had any issue with my blog. See link in signature, I'm using it now while on a several week long trip. I don't allow advertising, but it is pretty much irrelevant as my target is friends and family.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
Fizz wrote:
It must be you because I have no problems using this link,

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=3

There are many posters on RV.net at have trouble with the reCAPTCHA program be glad you haven't been hit with it yet.

Now back to my original posting do you have a blogging site or website if so how's it working out for you, any problems with it, is it free to use or pay for use?

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
vermilye wrote:
I use two methods of blogging. I have a web site at 1&1 that I use Adobe's Dreamweaver to produce, probably more trouble than you want to go through, and a simple version that I post using Google's Blogger.

I see your using Blogger, how's that working out, does your older posting fade out, when Blogger makes changes to their website do you lose any of your posting including older ones?

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
I use two methods of blogging. I have a web site at 1&1 that I use Adobe's Dreamweaver to produce, probably more trouble than you want to go through, and a simple version that I post using Google's Blogger.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
It must be you because I have no problems using this link,

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=3