cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

KEYSTONE PREMIER 22RB

wallaceb
Explorer
Explorer
My son is shopping a small TT - he is looking seriously at the KEYSTONE PREMIER 22RB. Does anyone have any experience with this product and can offer "pros and cons"? All comments thanked in advance. Happy trails.
4 REPLIES 4

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I have to agree with the others here. I looked at the floor plan for your model, and I'd never have one like that. We've had 2 campers and 1 pop-up with the dinette and table. Current camper has free standing furniture. It's much better. But, if you need the extra bed space in a smaller camper, the dinette that turns into a bed is a good way to improvise.

There's lots I "could" say about that specific floor plan that I absolutely do not like and would never have. But that's not the question the OP was asking, so basically.... to each his own! ๐Ÿ™‚

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Not a fan of U shaped dinettes either. They look really good but really only seat three comfortably and have smaller tables.
They just aren't functional for us.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I'm on my 2nd Keystone Camper and of my 3 campers, they keep getting bigger and bigger. By far, the Outback is the best we've had. Manufactured by Keystone, it's well built not had any problems, except for those I've brought on myself.

Previous camper was a Keystone Springdale. We had A-Frame failure, which Keystone fixed 100% no cost to us and then it turned out to be a really, really, really good trailer. We traded because the floor plan no longer worked for us (and it had no slides). FYI, the frames used on Keystone changed after that too. We noticed the tongues got heavier and more solid in later models.

I've seen the "Premiers" at my local dealership and they seem OK to me.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I'm not a fan of U shaped dinettes because the table ends up being so small, and seating area for 4 is cramped.

I've seen some pretty sketchy welding on Lippert frames from my days of hauling RVs with Lippert frames.

Outdoors RV 21RBS Creekside is a much nicer unit due to having a lot more cabinet and closet space
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator