cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Furion cook tops and ranges

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, been a while ....not sure why!! Oh, I know...we've been traveling and having fun!

My question is about the Furion stove tops and ovens. They are in most of the new rigs and I need to replace mine. Does anyone here have one??? How do you like them?
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend
5 REPLIES 5

Sultan1966
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought one of their 2 burner induction cooktops, swapped it out for the gas range and it works well. Only been 3 weeks...fingers crossed.
2008 Monaco Dynasty Renaissance IV with Cummins 425hp ISL (Louie) with 2005 Chevrolet Silverado (Roscoe) with Golf Cart in back (Forrest Gump).
Wife, I and our two dogs are Full-Timers

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, Doug
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
1. Furrion is an Importer
2. They have no real track record on appliances other than Tv's and DVD/Radio's in the RV industry
3. Don't get to hung up on the 7500 BTU burners. The choices you have had on other brands at usually 4- 6k burners or 2- 6k burners with the 3rd a 9k burner.
4. While Jayco has incorporated Furrion kitchen appliances on some of their new higher line RV's, there is NO real track record on Furrion appliances as they just were introduced a few years ago.
5. They LOOK great and operate differently from standard RV kitchen appliances. That seems to be their hook. Doug

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Dan. When we read the specs, the burners were only 7500 btu. Did your friends mention anything about that?

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats

dapperdan
Explorer
Explorer
We don't have them but our friends just bought a new 2018 Jayco Pinnacle with the Furion cook top and oven. They LOVE the oven! I like how they look, also the oven has it's own electronic starter which really appeals to me. I wouldn't have to get on the floor when my wife wants to use the oven.

I'm checking into ordering/buying an "all-in-one" Furion unit to replace our Suburban.

Dan