cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Hideout vs. Winnebago Winne drop

flash06
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for my first RV. Not looking for something big and want something on the smaller side. Mostly will take this for the long weekend 2-5 hours but might think about longer trips with it as well. Mostly for my girlfriend and I (and the dog) but hoping to be able to occasionally bring my brother and his wife (they wouldnโ€™t have a problem sleeping in a tent and using it for meals with us.). Iโ€™m between the keystone hideout and the Winnebago Winnie. The hideout is 12,500 from my locals dealer and the Winnie is 17,500. I want something that will last and stand up to the weather (I live in Minnesota). They both have the space and amenities that I need. Is the extra cash worth it for the Minnie in durability standpoint? Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

RockDodger
Explorer
Explorer
If I was going to buy a new trailer today, I would go with the Winnebago. Actually, I do want one. Just can't afford it right now.:R
Terry & Marsha
2016 Ford F250 Super Duty 4X4 Super Crew
1987 Sunline Satellite T-2153

Northeast Illinois

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
keystone vs winnebago
no contest, go winny.
bumpy

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
They all have potential problems, brands are brands.
I always pick the floorplan that works best for me. I then buy it from a dealer that I know will stand behind the product because its the dealer that often comes to the rescue regarding warranty issues.