cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cover refund for store credit

DarkSkySeeker
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a cover for my TT and never even opened the box. The Vacaville CA Camping World (where I bought the trailer and cover) store manager allowed me to return the cover even though the terms clearly stated returns have to be within 8 weeks (or so). I am happy the manager worked with me. I did not get a refund. I got store credit, but that is fine with me.
There is something special about camping in an RV.
5 REPLIES 5

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

DarkSkySeeker
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
Sounds good but why didnโ€™t you use the cover?

I can not speak from experience - as I wrote, I did not even take it out of the box. In fact, the sealed packaging is why I believe the cover was returnable.

My Brother had trouble covering his rig. His wife had to go up on the roof to get the thing lined up and installed. He considered making some PVC pipe props to assist in the install, but gave up and advised me to to try it.
There is something special about camping in an RV.

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Many people like the "idea" of Camping World stores. Perhaps more reasonable accommodations and customer service like this can help them turn things around?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds good but why didnโ€™t you use the cover? Mine is covered whenever we arenโ€™t out and about.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello DarkSkySeeker,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience at the Vacaville Camping World location.
Please let us know if we can of assistance in the future.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team