cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Coachmen Leprechaun

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
Got rid of the Lance TC and the Coachmen TT-picked up our new Coachmen Leprechaun 270QB Thursday at the dealer. Getting ready to do a different type of rving this spring and summer. DW is pretty excited about being able to just turn around and sit on the couch or go to the bathroom without getting out of the vehicle! Had the dealer dewinterize it to check the water system then I had to winterize it again as last night was in the high 20s. Planning some mods-little ones for now-then when the warranty is up want to take the dinette out for a couple recliners. Oh the fun!! Gary
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL
8 REPLIES 8

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congards on your new unit! But can't wait for camping season???

IAMICHABOD wrote:
Congratulations on your new RV! Which Chassis did you choose?

Bet you can't wait for camping season to start.Have fun and enjoy it and all those mods that will come.

DW & I leave in two days for our second trip of the year. Retired, but not even close to full timers.
Enjoy! We are!
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
routeforty wrote:
Planning some mods-little ones for now-then when the warranty is up want to take the dinette out for a couple recliners.

Please document this !

rseymour21
Explorer
Explorer
I've read on here before, if there's no pictures, then it didn't really happen!
Congratulations! I'm jealous!
2003 F250 7.3L
2008 Cougar 292RK

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
You know how it goes"Happy Wife Happy Life" :B wise choice.

That sounds great I think you will be much more happier with the Chevy Chassis than the Ford as you may see in the thread I linked.
Have a Great one. From another Gary
Thanks! I read all of this before we purchased it, plus the dealer only had the Chevy in stock. The salesman said we would be getting 12-14mpg:R. I just looked at my wife and smiled. That would be awesome-but he's a salesman. They filled the fuel tank before we left-about 2hrs to home-I filled it up on the way and figured 11.5mpg. We'll see. Racine96-we looked at one like yours and decided it was too big for us. Actually we wanted one shorter than what we got but we would have had to give up the couch- didn't want to do that. Gary

Racine96
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! We got ours in May and have been in the south in it since October. There are a few issues that need attention once I get back home. Wish you well.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
You know how it goes"Happy Wife Happy Life" :B wise choice.

That sounds great I think you will be much more happier with the Chevy Chassis than the Ford as you may see in the thread I linked.
Have a Great one. From another Gary
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
It's on the Chevy. Would have liked to get the V10 on the ford, but the floor space on the passenger side front seat was much more comfortable for the DW. She was signing the check so it was her call. Gary

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulations on your new RV! Which Chassis did you choose?

Bet you can't wait for camping season to start.Have fun and enjoy it and all those mods that will come.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C