cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hi there Newbie here :)

bchlola1977
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. I am a newbie to this site. I purchased a 2001 Coachmen Cadet a few years back and have been fixing her up since then.

Wondering if anyone one else happens to own one too? I have tried to do research on it and have found that it is nearly impossible and have yet to find another person who owns one. Might have to change her name to Uni...

We are from Outer Banks NC ๐Ÿ™‚
5 REPLIES 5

bchlola1977
Explorer
Explorer
bikendan wrote:
having been on various hybrid forums, for 14 years now, i've never seen a Coachmen Cadet hybrid owner on any of those forums.
Sorry.

it appears that 2001 was the only year that they made the Coachmen Cadet hybrid.
so one and gone.

you at least have a rare and unique hybrid.

Yes It seems she is a Unicorn for sure. No complaints we love her and aside from maintenance neglect from previous owners she is in decent shape. I got her so cheap I it was worth the fixes that I did. ๐Ÿ™‚ I will take pics while I clean her out from this weekends trip and post so you can all behold the beauty of the one and gone hybrid ๐Ÿ™‚

bchlola1977
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Did you contact the Coachman Owners Association? Maybe they can help.

Coachmanowners.com, sorry I csn't make a link on my Kindle.

Thanks so much. I will check there next ๐Ÿ™‚

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
having been on various hybrid forums, for 14 years now, i've never seen a Coachmen Cadet hybrid owner on any of those forums.
Sorry.

it appears that 2001 was the only year that they made the Coachmen Cadet hybrid.
so one and gone.

you at least have a rare and unique hybrid.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Did you contact the Coachman Owners Association? Maybe they can help.

Coachmanowners.com, sorry I csn't make a link on my Kindle.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad