cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

lookig at 2007 3611 Damon Outlaw toy hauler

harley4275
Explorer
Explorer
Just had a weird idea about switching from TT to motorhome ...saw a 2007 Outlaw 3611 apparently in mint shape sitting on a Ford chassis. Kinda like the toy hauler idea.
Any ideas ? good or bad.
2013 Sunset Trail 25RB TT
2015 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0 l gasser.
Equilizer 4 pt
From Belle River, Ontario
2003 Mountain Star 890sbrx Truck Camper
5 REPLIES 5

Y-Guy
We looked at them when they first came out. One walk up stairs and the claustrophobia kicked in. I wouldn't be able to sit up in the bed, that was a deal killer for us.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
harley4275 wrote:
Yes, The bed upstairs did have me thinking..looks a bit tight and with a bad back may be not a good idea. Think I will keep looking ..thx all.

Friends recently traded in their 08 that had the Murphy Bed option in the garage. Only used the upstairs for Grandchildren and others.
In fact they're now making the Outlaw with the BR back there and just a door that leads to the ramp porch, that includes a wet bar, once the lid goes down. So, basicily not a toy hauler, but a coach with a rear porch. With the Murphy bed, there was still room for their Motorcycle, but they've sold it since and now have a rear BR DP.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

harley4275
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, The bed upstairs did have me thinking..looks a bit tight and with a bad back may be not a good idea. Think I will keep looking ..thx all.
2013 Sunset Trail 25RB TT
2015 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0 l gasser.
Equilizer 4 pt
From Belle River, Ontario
2003 Mountain Star 890sbrx Truck Camper

Scars
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, we traveled with friends who had one (an '07 I think) and it has some advantages and disadvantages. The bedroom is upstairs and not too roomy so check that out otherwise the inside features were really nice. The great thing about the garage is you can put two Harleys in it and then hook up a toad or trailer too. Drive it and lay in the bed and then decide.
'03 Monaco Monarch SE 31'

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at the Outlaw toy hauler some years ago and decided against it soley because the rear is about 13 feet tall! Been on many a side road with bridge clearences of about 12' 6".
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

2012 Jeep Wrangler 285hp V6 'TOAD'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs
Leroy's a Conure, Loretta's a Squeaker

"Once it starts breakin'...GET RID OF IT!!!"