Enjoy...

Link
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
12 REPLIES 12

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Where have you seen back seat/cab specs on the 19 1/2 ton? No doubt they will share the same cab. All Ive seen are a couple spy shots.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Based on the 2019 1500 version it's safe to assume the 2500/3500 trucks will share the same cab size and larger back seat.

I would also assume that the wheel openings are more rounded too since many publicly report their dislike for the square openings on the current gen trucks.

2001400ex
Explorer
Explorer
N-Trouble wrote:
Iโ€™m watching... Biggesr change Im interested in is the move away from square to round fenders. Hopefully a bit more forgiving for the larger tire crowd.

I want a bigger back seat more in line with the size of Ford.
2017 Forest River Stealth SA2816
2020 GMC Denali 3500 Duramax
Anderson ultimate fifth wheel hitch

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™m watching... Biggesr change Im interested in is the move away from square to round fenders. Hopefully a bit more forgiving for the larger tire crowd.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
gmcsmoke wrote:

either way they'll still be 4 years behind ford and ram

There it is, and we're off LOL.

Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

gmcsmoke
Explorer
Explorer
that pic is supposed to do something for me? not the chick the truck....

meh, subing a bowtie for CHEVROLET doesn't do anything and if the above poster is right, update with a big change a year later, GM must be run by a bunch of mentally challenged folks.

either way they'll still be 4 years behind ford and ram

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
kw/00 wrote:
I love my 09 as well, but really interested in what they plan to do with the 6.0 gas. Time will tell, but I can't afford it anyway for several years to come.

Here's a prediction..................nothing, at least not in 2019. I expect that you won't see anything major changing with engines on the HD until 2021. The new body panels will come for 2019 on the HD behind the 1500's, sort of a 2019 and a half. You will see the new 1500's this coming fall at dealers , but the updated body HD probably not until late spring of 19.

I don't expect any other changes until 2021 when the GM HD is scheduled for another major update. Just like for 2011 where they kept the current body but updated the frame and chassis.

Have always been a GM guy for trucks, but whats with using the Ford playbook for the badging? The bowtie on the grill is twice the size of any in history, and Chevrolet in 3" or 4" high letters all the way across the top of the grill looks like dogshit IMO lol. I would have to find an aftermarket billet replacement. They might have a 2' high, 3' long bowtie on the tailgate with 2500HD in 12" script in the middle of it. Then they could etch this broads face into the rear window of the cab.

Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

kw_00
Explorer
Explorer
I love my 09 as well, but really interested in what they plan to do with the 6.0 gas. Time will tell, but I can't afford it anyway for several years to come.
A truck, a camper, a few toys, but most importantly a wonderful family.

jamesu
Explorer
Explorer
larry barnhart wrote:
Not a teaser for me. 05 still does what we need.

chevman

X2
2011 Chevy 2500 Duramax diesel
2019 Timber Ridge 24RLS (Outdoors RV)
Go Cougs!

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
Not a teaser for me. 05 still does what we need.

chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
I haven't heard any hard factually intel on their gas engines, but I would like to see a big cube gas engine again. From this Teaser it appears they will adopt a ram style mirror without the flip feature and the previous gen Super Duty with the headlight below the parking lights.

kw_00
Explorer
Explorer
Saw that! Was thinking wow! And I wonder what engines will be available though? Especially when it comes to the gas engine.
A truck, a camper, a few toys, but most importantly a wonderful family.