cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Andersen Hitch 3200 Rail version

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
I have the Revolution pin box. Will this work? Also, is it easy to hookup & unhook? Lastly, would I need the safety chains & are they easy to install on the rail version? Thanks.
2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ 2500HD 6.0L, 3.73, Gas sipper
2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS
3 REPLIES 3

bluie5
Explorer
Explorer
You need to lock out the Revolution to use the Andersen. I have the rail mount and bought two anchors that also get pinned into the rails for the chains. Like was said earlier you have to raise the FW higher to hook up. Iโ€™ve only gotten to pull my FW once with the Andersen because weโ€™re still getting snow.
2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty CC PSD SRW 4x4
2018 Jayco Eagle HT 29.5BHOK

bshgto1
Explorer
Explorer
You should go to a selling dealer for advice on your current set up before you buy anything. If the revolution is the sidewinder don`t even think about it until it`s been locked out.
2018.5 Montana 3791 Rear Den
Electric brakes suck Disk brakes it`s the only way
Andersen Ultimate on the pucks, 5th AirBorne Mor/ryde SRE 4000 X Factors....real smooth ride
2018 Ford F350 Dually 6.7 Top Dog 5595 payload

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Since no Andersen owners answered, I'll give my opinion. I think the rail version would be okay to use with the Revolution. You will have to raise the FW higher to hookup, and be more precise with alignment. Safety chains will be required in some areas, so best to have them installed. You may be able to hook them to the rails.

Jerry