cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY WHERE reasonable near Mystic CT

TChallenger
Explorer
Explorer
Have a new Grandson in Mystic. Love to stay there a month, without trying to work a partime job, just looking for a reasonable place to park my 38’ motorhome around Groton Navel Shipyard. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Give the Seaport RV Resort in Old Mystic a call. I don't know what their monthly rate is, but it's a really nice park. They don't have sewers at the sites due to ground restrictions, but they do have an onsite pump out service.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a highly rated park 15 miles north of Mystic with a monthly rate of $945. Country Side RV Park

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
You could try the allstays.com or rvparkreviews to possibly locate something cheaper. I couldn't possibly consider paying over a grand for a month to stay somewhere.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I second Aces High.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
We like Aces High. Pull through short term sites, nice people, well kept. We stop there on almost every trip.

We couldn't get a spot on the way home from the last trip last fall so we ended up at Mystic KOA. It was ok but crowded and the site we had was uphill.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
TChallenger wrote:
Have a new Grandson in Mystic. Love to stay there a month, without trying to work a partime job, just looking for a reasonable place to park my 38’ motorhome around Groton Navel Shipyard. Thanks

How much are you willing to pay and how far a drive is acceptable?
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

swphotobug
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know the area at all but try mobil home parks. They don't advertise but generally can handle an RV if they have a space available.