cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atwood 3 burner stove grate

beckid
Explorer
Explorer
My 3 burner stove grate is getting pretty corroded. I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. Sure there is one on ebay and Amazon with one single support running vertically down the middle, but my original has 2 vertical support thingies and I'd like to find one that matches. I looked for Atwood parts suppliers and that was not successful. Any ideas on where I'm might find a replacement? TIA
Me '54
Him '58
Rain the Awesome Aussie
Maggie the wonderdog over the RB 4/16
2008 Fleetwood Fiesta LX 34N
11 REPLIES 11

TropicalRV
Explorer
Explorer
Get an induction cooktop. Our MH is 3 years old and we've never used the gas stove but one time.
Paul
2015 Tiffin Allegro 32SA, Ford V-10
2002 Honda CRV 2WD

obiwancanoli
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, I learned just a few days ago (I had to call them, too) that Dometic bought out Atwood... Once I got to the right place, they were most helpful

beckid
Explorer
Explorer
Dometic! Why didn't I think of that! Will try that today thank you!
Me '54
Him '58
Rain the Awesome Aussie

obiwancanoli
Explorer
Explorer
You can try calling Dometic directly - their Parts Department contact number is 800-366-3842.

beckid
Explorer
Explorer
My former rental is doing great! We are super happy with it still!

I did try the Atwood website with no dealers near us and some of the dealers listed are no longer in business. I do like the idea of sandblasting and repainting. As for model number, I can't find it but the stove oven combo is 10 years old.
Me '54
Him '58
Rain the Awesome Aussie

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Call any of the many salvage yards and you should be able to find what you need. Even if the salvaged coach was destroyed by fire, the grate should still be fine.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer
Explorer
Sure would be helpful if OP posted actual MODEL Number then at least a part number could be found and check for availability

Atwood 3 burner stove is not very descriptive as there are NINE different categories for ATWOOD Ranges
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey Bekid good to hear from you again,hows that Former Rental doing?

You might give Star Deck a call,they took over all of Walts inventory when he went under, but I think they just may have what you want.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Try the phone numbers given on this site.

Atwood
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Gottahaveit
Not sure what brand mine is but the grates don't look bad but...they sure are warped and hard to get the pan to lay flat. :h Maybe I shouldn't cook so much LOL
40ft Mandalay Quad Slide
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
I had mine sand blasted and given a high temperature paint job. Looked like new again.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel