cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Methinks it's time to go???

crazyro
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder if the spider in our driveway is trying to send us a message. Our TT has been sitting around too long... ๐Ÿ™‚

14 REPLIES 14

Trekkar
Explorer
Explorer
Pack. Go.
2014 Dodge Ram 1500
2021 Salem SFX 167RBK

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
lakeside013104 wrote:
mat60 wrote:
I think your right. ๐Ÿ™‚ We have some 50f days coming later this week and even that sounds great.

You must be from Southern Maine because up here in the north this morning it is 32F and spitting white flakes.

To the OPer, time to head out when the spiders make home on your rig.

Enjoy

Lakesdie
We are just out of Augusta. Sunday or Monday are looking good. I love it up north but waiting for the spiders here is bad enough.:)
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
mat60 wrote:
I think your right. ๐Ÿ™‚ We have some 50f days coming later this week and even that sounds great.

You must be from Southern Maine because up here in the north this morning it is 32F and spitting white flakes.

To the OPer, time to head out when the spiders make home on your rig.

Enjoy

Lakesdie

mosseater
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, time to go, just keep an eye to the sky. We took our first trip over Easter to State College, and woke up the morning we left to 5" of snow on our trailer. Ever try to get snow off your slide when you left your ladder at home? Very stressful morning. Head south would be my suggestion, LOL!
"It`s not important that you know all the answers, it`s only important to know where to get all the answers" Arone Kleamyck
"...An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Col. Jeff Cooper
Sunset Creek 298 BH

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Well, at least the spider is enjoying the camper!

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
Methinks ur right! Left 2 weeks ago, went to SC coast...not warm enough yet, heading to FL next....Don't want to go home till time to put the 'maters in the ground!
Bob & Lynn
2 Chihuahua's, Ella, Gracie

was-2013 Open Range 424RLS,06' Chevy 3500, dually, Duramax/Allison

also was - 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F, towing 2003 Jeep Wrangler

now - 2021 NoBo 19.5, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL (Talk about downsizing!)

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Thatโ€™s a perfect web! Hate to see it destroyed! I would wait it out.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Kidding with Scott but I don't mine the Daddy Long legs we see in our old home because they do eat bugs. May take one with us when we travel.

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
I dunno about that. The spider could be on some endangered critter list and by RV'ing you could be disturbing it therefore subjecting you to fines, penalties and even death!

I would not go until you check with some sort of gubmint agency to make sure it is OK to go camping. ;):B:)
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
Absolutely!
Yesterday I found one walking across the bed in our TT.
What does that say?
Bed Bugs..;)

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Absolutely!
Yesterday I found one walking across the bed in our TT.
What does that say?

J_herb
Explorer
Explorer
crazyro wrote:
I wonder if the spider in our driveway is trying to send us a message. Our TT has been sitting around too long... ๐Ÿ™‚

You are right, just washed the spider web from our trailer and going to the Oregon coast leaving Monday for a week.
J herb

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
too funny!
yes it is time to go ๐Ÿ™‚

mat60
Explorer
Explorer