cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wheel

1stSgtUSMC_Ret_
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a wheel/rim to fit 245/70r 19.5 tire with 8 lug (steel)

โš Did you see "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to "posting" issues with Open Roads Forum sites, member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using this forum for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, visit the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

3 REPLIES 3

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
Ah! Dually! My experience is with single wheel axles.

Spec sheet for your rig states it's a 6.75" rim width for a 245/70Rx19.5 tire. Offset is 5.50". However, it also states it's a 10 lug for the 19.5 and 8 lug for the 22.5" wheel.

I'd be sure you have the right wheels on there to begin with. If you are running 19.5's on 8 lug, there could be a safety issue.

Found info here on page 15;
https://www.fleet.ford.com/truckbbas/topics/2017/2017_F53_F59_Specifications.pdf#page=2&zoom=auto,-9...

It's a 2017, but I don't think the wheel specs would have changed.

1stSgtUSMC_Ret_
Explorer
Explorer
2004 Four winds Hurricane 32ft. ford f53 chassis. 245/70R 19.5 tire.Need a wheel

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
It's not as simple as merely getting a 19.5" steel wheel. You need to consider it's offset for example, so it will clear brakes, wheel well, etc. Post what rig you are needing the wheel for.