cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestions on a aluminum sided hybrid travel trailers

BigCat77
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for suggestions on different makes and models of aluminum sided hybrid travel trailers.

Layouts like the Jayco 23B but with aluminum and not fiberglass. I have been searching all through the web for pictures and models but we are not have a lot of luck.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Forrest
4 REPLIES 4

BigCat77
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, they are older. Is anyone know of any newer aluminum hybrid camper makers? Layout doesn't haven't to be like the 23B, large dinette will work as well.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
BigCat77 wrote:
So far I have found that the Keystone Cabana 2300W and KZ Coyote 23B are similar models. Rare and hard to find but they are out4 there.

Those were made years ago and only for a year or two, I believe.
So yes, they are rare.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

BigCat77
Explorer
Explorer
So far I have found that the Keystone Cabana 2300W and KZ Coyote 23B are similar models. Rare and hard to find but they are out there.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Not many hybrids were stick and tin construction, especially for the larger floorplans, like the 23B.

I don't know of any stick and tin hybrid, with a layout like the 23B.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes