cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coachmen Adrenaline 19CB

Latner
Nomad
Nomad
Hello, we are looking at buying our first toy hauler and after looking at many brands have decided this unit will work best for us.

Length is important. We need to stay in the 25' - 27' range.
We currently have a 2016 Coachmen Apex and have had zero issues. Also like the Azdel wall construction.

Is the patio option worth having?

I'd like to hear the good, bad or ugly from anyone who has one.

Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

Latner
Nomad
Nomad
Magnum40 wrote:
Hi, I have a 2018 Adrenaline 25QB. We didn't buy the patio railing kit because it was in my opinion way too much $$...but we did contact the manufacturer and ordered the cable kit (under $100) that holds it up and use it as a patio without the railings. Works great for us.

I was curious if you could get the cables alone, thanks.

Magnum40
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I have a 2018 Adrenaline 25QB. We didn't buy the patio railing kit because it was in my opinion way too much $$...but we did contact the manufacturer and ordered the cable kit (under $100) that holds it up and use it as a patio without the railings. Works great for us.

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Latner wrote:
JAC1982 wrote:
Floor plan is OK, as long as you don't mind climbing into bed instead of walking around.... but that's a common issue with smaller toyhaulers.

As for the patio option, depends on what kind of camping you do. We love ours because we are either boondocking or staying in campgrounds with large spaces. But if you camp a lot in tighter quarters, you probably won't get a lot of use out of the patio. We don't use it at all when we're in places like KOAs where the neighbors are on top of you. We also like the patio as it allows our dogs to hang out outside, without having to tie them up or put up a pen.

We don't care for the cubby hole bed either, so we're planning on using the drop down bed more often.

Most of our camping is done in parks where the sites are bigger, so we do like the extra floor space available with it.
I would like a way of covering it for some shade...maybe an easy- up free standing canopy, or even mounting an awning to the back wall if that's possible??

Thx

Ours came with an electric awning on the back, so sure, it's possible 🙂

I bet you could rig one of those "sun sail" things to work pretty nicely for you. Something like that might be better than something built-in, so you can move it around based on where the sun is.
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

Latner
Nomad
Nomad
JAC1982 wrote:
Floor plan is OK, as long as you don't mind climbing into bed instead of walking around.... but that's a common issue with smaller toyhaulers.

As for the patio option, depends on what kind of camping you do. We love ours because we are either boondocking or staying in campgrounds with large spaces. But if you camp a lot in tighter quarters, you probably won't get a lot of use out of the patio. We don't use it at all when we're in places like KOAs where the neighbors are on top of you. We also like the patio as it allows our dogs to hang out outside, without having to tie them up or put up a pen.

We don't care for the cubby hole bed either, so we're planning on using the drop down bed more often.

Most of our camping is done in parks where the sites are bigger, so we do like the extra floor space available with it.
I would like a way of covering it for some shade...maybe an easy- up free standing canopy, or even mounting an awning to the back wall if that's possible??

Thx

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer

2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Looks nice. Would need to be careful when opening the sewer cap or stuff will drip inside that compartment. Great fresh water capacity.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad