cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BC Fuel prices

duramaxdelight
Explorer
Explorer
What are the the fuel,prices in BC, diesel and gas?

In conversation comments were made if people would not travel BC, due to high costs!

Thoughts?
Duramax 2011
2011 Cameo:R 37resls:B

"To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own":W
11 REPLIES 11

duramaxdelight
Explorer
Explorer
Good information everyone. Thx, and safe travels this summer!
Duramax 2011
2011 Cameo:R 37resls:B

"To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own":W

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
About 1.38 litre Canadian currency in the North Okanagan. So about 4.06 per US gal in US currency.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

marpel
Explorer
Explorer
Although the greater Vancouver area seems to be perpetually higher than elsewhere, I think the current prices are exacerbated by some refinery maintenance shutdowns. I think Cherry Point in Wa state (where we get some of our gas from) just got back up and running.

I just filled up today and paid #171.00-ish/litre (for 89 grade). Cost me about $150. Having said that, I usually ignore the prices and probably wouldn't drive any distance out of my way to save a few bucks. I just think of it as the price of driving.

Marv

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
$141.9/l for gas here in south central B.C. today, $129.9 for diesel but that can change quickly. Metro Vancouver currently has the highest prices in North America because of municipal taxes, I am going there on Sunday but will make sure to fuel up in Abbotsford which is outside the expensive zone.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldnโ€™t miss BC because of a few cents more for gasoline.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Artum Snowbird wrote:
About 4.44 US for a US gallon for gasoline.

Using a forex rate from today of 1C$ = .776US$ and the fixed 3.79L / US Gallon

I get about US$4.85 per US Gallon for regular gas.
Vancouver diesel is around US$4.26 / US Gallon.
Caveat: I am not a professional mathematician.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
And I thought Nantucket was bad where I paid $3.81 USD per gallon yesterday.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
About 4.44 US for a US gallon for gasoline.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Outrageous. And going to get worse now that Alberta has passed the "turn off the oil/fuel taps to BC" law.
Better to fill up farther away from Vancouver. Like in Alberta. Or Washington/Idaho/Montana before crossing the border.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

guthriez
Explorer
Explorer
Check gas buddy for your route. Vancouver is always more pricey than most other parts of BC. On Vancouver Island we pay $1.29 for diesel right now.
The Guthaways
2008 Palomino Gazelle
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel

Helimech
Explorer
Explorer
According to Gas Buddy Diesel is about 1.45 and Regular is 1.65 in Vancouver