Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Camping World locations on trip planner
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Camping World locations on trip planner

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
rving_eagle

Troy, IL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/18 12:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just started using the Good Sam Trip Planning program and on the "Things to Do" section, I selected Camping World Stores. None of them show up on my planned route and I know there are several. Do others have the same problem or is there something else I need to do?

jdb7566

minnesota

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/18 06:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rving_eagle wrote:

I just started using the Good Sam Trip Planning program and on the "Things to Do" section, I selected Camping World Stores. None of them show up on my planned route and I know there are several. Do others have the same problem or is there something else I need to do?

Increase your search to 60 miles, I believe default is 30.

rving_eagle

Troy, IL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/20/18 01:35pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jdb7566 wrote:

rving_eagle wrote:

Increase your search to 60 miles, I believe default is 30.

Thanks for your response. I increased the search to 60 miles and it showed two Camping World stores, one in Omaha and one in Salt Lake City. I know there are several others right along my route of travel that are not showing. I also selected Pilot/Flying J and it seems to be showing all of them.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/12/18 06:12am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Camping World locations on trip planner
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS