donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Puts ketchup on their mac and cheese?
37 REPLIES 37

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
Why would anyone be so nosy and care what others put on their food. None of your business, you're not eating it.

JonWalter
Explorer
Explorer
My father did this and I tried it a few times, it's not bad if you like ketchup. I never made a habit of it, though. And it really only works with Kraft Mac and Cheese or the like.

I prefer hot sauce. Works with eggs, too.

carpet sweeper

grandpopsicle
Explorer
Explorer
Whaat! :E

Sounds appealing. But I am not a fan of ketchup or mac n cheese. My grandsons dad would put ketchup on his prized steak.

Although... I have seen a recipe for mac n cheese with lobster that sounded wonderful
Never make the mistake of thinking you know everything about something. ๐Ÿ˜›

Debbie
Explorer
Explorer
Best Mac and Cheese I've ever had was The Fish Grill in Edmond,OK. Tried to make it like theirs but haven't gotten it right. I guess it was a special, when in town I always call to see if it's on the menu.Wish i had their recipe.
I wanna go where I haven't been, but still wanna see what I've seen again!

Debbie
Explorer
Explorer
I do only on homemade baked mac and cheese. My mom always service it with hot dogs and we always put ketchup on it. Still do when I make homemade.
I wanna go where I haven't been, but still wanna see what I've seen again!

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Trackrig wrote:
No way.

Bill

X2; I use Franks Red Hot!!
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Brettmm92
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
I've done it but, not all the time. I also occasionally put mustard on spaghetti.

what kind of psychopath are you? lol

mowin
Explorer
Explorer
I'm making smoked m n cheese for a gathering over to our neighbors. If I see anyone put that junk on my Mac n cheese, I just might take it from them.

Redcatcher70
Explorer
Explorer
Super Dave, must be the pasta, I love almost all cheeses. Mac and cheese is something I just never cottoned to. I do not eat very many pasta dishes, there are so many other things to eat much better then pasta....
Dave & Pat
2008 Hi-Lo 19T
2004 F250, XLT Crew Cab, V10, finally, enough power!
"No kids, no pets, made it to retirement"

otis-agnes
Explorer
Explorer
My husband on occasion puts ketchup on his mac & cheese - disgusting. But he feels the same way when I eat eggs with runny yolks. Agnes
Otis, Agnes and Penny & Twinkie (our rescue pups)
2018 Grey Wolf 23MK
2019 Ford F250

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Redcatcher70 wrote:
I don't even EAT mac and cheese, that is just nasty....

What is your aversion, the pasta or the cheese? Smoked mac & cheese rocks!
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Ketchup on my baked potato gets lots of stares. It's apparently okay for other potatoes like hash browns and French fries but strange on a baked potato.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
I'm from Michigan - been putting ketchup on mac and cheese since I can remember. Moved to Florida - the first time i did it, people just could not believe it. So, now, I'll try to do without, but usually after a few bites, I head to the fridge to get it.

Don't have any other weird ketchup habits though.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

parcany
Explorer
Explorer
X3 Nasty Nasty stuff