Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Willow Bay Resort, Nine Mile Falls Wa.
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Coast to Coast

Open Roads Forum  >  Coast to Coast

> Willow Bay Resort, Nine Mile Falls Wa.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
xdieselbob

United States

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/23/18 03:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am writing this post to help someone avoid the miss fortune we have experienced. We booked with Coast to Coast and the right up was very good. However upon arrival we were shocked. The lady who greeted us had no idea about the park layout. The grass was nearly knee high and all garbage cans overflowing. It was very clear activities building was not operational for several years. No sewer hookups and no dump station. Nearest dump station ten miles at state park. Only twenty miles from Spokane but no TV reception, no cell phone, no Wi Fi. This is as close to dry camping as it gets. I have been full time going on four years June 4th. and we have camped and traveled to all forty nine states drivable and this has been the worst place we have encountered. I hope someone with Good Sam or Coast to Coast reads this and checks up on this location. I hope this helps someone avoid being disappointed.

Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for "how-to" question related to posting in the forums, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, go to the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

* This post was edited 05/25/18 03:56am by an administrator/moderator *

ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 05/23/18 04:20pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You should post your review on RV park Reviews.
Looking at those reviews, they echo the same things you experienced.
It's a shame when management loses all passion for what they're doing. Too bad really, from Google Earth it looks like it could be a very nice place.

* This post was edited 05/23/18 04:28pm by ScottG *

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins (lightly bombed),
2018 Silver Fox 32A - many mods to come!
H0NDA eu2000i

azdryheat

Tucson, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/23/18 04:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Never heard of Coast-to-Coast. I use rvparkreviews and Good Sam (just click on the RV PARKS button at the top of this page to get started).

One other thought, there is a forum here titled RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions, which would be a much better place for your review.

2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2011 Harley Ultra Limited

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/25/18 06:05am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello xdieselbob,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I apologize for the experience you have had at the Willow Bay Resort. I will share this with the Coast to Coast team.
Please provide your contact and membership number in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/11/18 06:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Coast to Coast

> Willow Bay Resort, Nine Mile Falls Wa.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Coast to Coast

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS