Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Bubbling on the front
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Bubbling on the front

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
jarata1

Massachusetts

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/24/18 01:04pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Beverley&Ken wrote:

It sounds like very inexperienced RVers. The unit was purchased 'as is', therefore Camping World would not be obligated to make repairs for free. They should have had someone more experienced do an inspection, the Dad noticed the bubbles before but didn't know or say what they were.
" “you bought a prescription-owned tt which those are sold as is” spill." IF it is delamination and if very serious, possibly more money to repair than the RV is worth, Maybe Camping World would be gracious enough to take the unit back and cancel the deal.

Ken

Well aren't you mr cheerful

awv

Alexander City

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/18 01:26pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, Ken we had two campers growing up. I'm 30 now so yes, it's been a while for my dad and I. One would expect somewhere like CW to know their stuff as they do this every day. I'm not sure getting some other "experienced" guy to come to CW and inspect their work would go over well. Your recap is redundant, unhelpful and the condescension unnecessary. Remember, every professional was once a beginner, including you.

Since posting this, the head Service Dept guy has contacted me and offered to look at everything and repair if necessary. I will be taking it in next week just in case. I believe what I saw was a spot associated with an old leak.

Beverley&Ken

Tottenham,Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 05/25/18 10:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I really hope that everything works out well for you.

From what I have seen at several RV dealerships, any used RV that is traded in, is just parked on their lot for potential purchasers to view. The only inspections that are done are by the salesperson to confirm trade in value and the sales manager to confirm the value. If sold with a warranty the dealer would then clean, inspect and make sure everything is in working order. As is units would just be sold and left in the same spot for the new purchaser to pickup, never seen by anyone in the service, cleanup or delivery area.

Again, I really hope that everything works out for you and you and your family can really enjoy the camping experience. Just remember for every negative post on bad experiences (Camping World or elsewhere), the are probably 100 good experiences that are unposted.

Ken

2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/11/18 07:15am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Bubbling on the front
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS