cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Fleetwood Tucson Pop Up

fleetwoodcouple
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased the above pop up. It is bare bones with nothing but beds, table, battery and propane tank. It has electric brakes.

Do any of you know where I can get a owner's manual for this rig? I got one with the rig but it is not for this one as it covers many things that are not in my rig.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for "how-to" question related to posting in the forums, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, go to the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT
5 REPLIES 5

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Pop up manuals...that’s helpful!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

fleetwoodcouple
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone. I will try the link, otherwise, I will write Fleetwood a letter requesting the manual.

hybrid_dw
Explorer
Explorer
Go here, scroll down to 2005 then click! It says "Here is a collection of owner's manuals for Coleman and Fleetwood pop ups. They help with general setup, operation, and towing of ... Owners Manuals ... 2005 ..."

https://colemanpopupparts.com/pages/owners-manuals

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
As I remember the manuals in 2005 were no better than today's. Mostly warnings with no real information.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Finding a manual may be tough, or you could have the right one, but it includes information of several models with more options than yours was built with. But the individual components are the same in most brands. There are only a few manufacturers that make for example, water heaters, or ranges, and using you tube and groups like this, you can often find others with experience on a given component of your unit.